My Little Pony Discussion thread
May 3, 2012 at 9:55 PM Post #61 of 779
Quote:
I plan on doing a 24 hour marathon once my finals are over (and I graduate). I'll also probably go buy a Twilight Sparkle brushable toy, because it seems fitting.

Also this. Now if only I could think of something that costs $15 that I won't need until mid August.

Congrats on graduating, I'm actually graduating too next week. And honestly, a marathon does seem like a great idea. I think that's what I'll do.

Speaking of toys, I did manage to get a Rarity toy from McDonald's a few months ago, but I never got the rest in the set. Rarity is standing on my desk right now.

BTW, I lol'd at those pics.

EDIT - Yeah? Wow there's a few us of graduating. Congrats to you too, kyuuketsuki.

May 3, 2012 at 10:27 PM Post #62 of 779
I'm graduating too! And I'll be marathoning many things... I have a hefty Netfix Queue. 

May 4, 2012 at 12:44 AM Post #63 of 779
Wow, everyone ITT is graduating. @BrownBear, I too have Rarity. Of the McDonald's toys, I think she looked the best.

Also,
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
666th post
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 4, 2012 at 11:47 PM Post #65 of 779
Yeah a marathon is in order for sure. Actually today, I referenced Derpy with regards to someone at school who has a tendency to act like Derpy. My friend was like, whaaaaat? Lol.

May 5, 2012 at 12:49 PM Post #70 of 779
Wow those videos. Wow. Lol. I'm not even sure what to say. I think i saw the .MOV video before. But the other one....well let's just say I watch a few seconds in various places and came to the conclusion that it wasn't in my best interest to continue watching. Lol.

May 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM Post #71 of 779
Oh cupcakes... I blame Nny for my finding it hilarious. I'm strange though. If you like grimdark, or have enjoyed happy tree friends of Johnny the homicidal maniac, it's great. For everyone else... Steer clear. I had to warn my manager about it, whom I converted into a brony (or pegasister if you want the gender specific term). She was eternally grateful because pinkie is her favorite, and her friends is dash. They would have cried together...

May 5, 2012 at 11:54 PM Post #72 of 779
Regarding .MOV videos: I still haven't liked any after Apple. Magic is okay but too long and didn't do much interesting. Dress is stupid. Shed is nothing but shock value.

This remains the best interpretation of Cupcakes, followed by this. And this is a pretty awesome EP based on it, though unfortunately not the best quality sound at times.

On the subject of music, my pony folder is up to 2345 songs 
redface.gif

May 6, 2012 at 12:56 AM Post #73 of 779
Quote:
Regarding .MOV videos: I still haven't liked any after Apple. Magic is okay but too long and didn't do much interesting. Dress is stupid. Shed is nothing but shock value.

This remains the best interpretation of Cupcakes, followed by this. And this is a pretty awesome EP based on it, though unfortunately not the best quality sound at times.

On the subject of music, my pony folder is up to 2345 songs 
redface.gif

What did I just watch...? I'm still not sure... This night has confused me with ponies... Those were hilarious though... Especially the first one... Thank you

May 6, 2012 at 3:07 AM Post #75 of 779
The one with the Andrew W.K. song I found pretty funny actually. I feel slightly insane for finding something like that funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back