My Little Pony Discussion thread
May 1, 2012 at 3:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 779

Tilpo

Headphoneus Supremus
Welcome to the My Little Pony Discussion thread
In this thread you can feel free to discuss anything related to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, or My Little Pony in general.

I have no idea why the old thread got locked, but I don't see any harm in starting a new one.
However there will be a set of rules to which you must adhere:

Rule 1: No trolling. If you came to this threat to troll us then you are in the wrong place, and you will be reported to the mods. If you're just curious why we love this show so much, you are welcome, as long as you stay polite.
Rule 2: No copyright infringement. Images and probably youtube videos are allowed, but direct links towards downloads are against the TOS of this forum. This is the most likely reason the old thread got blocked.
"Do not post copyrighted or trademarked material without first obtaining the express permission to do so by the copyright or trademark holder or a legally authorized agent of the copyright or trademark holder. In short, this means no posting verbatim copies of copyrighted articles or logos without first obtaining the proper permission to do so."

I will use this first OP as a resource list for ponies to look at.

My Little Pony Reddit - Probably one of the most active My Little Pony sites I know.
Ponify - A mandatory Chrome app that replaces normal words into proper Equestrian language.
Equestria daily - Very active My Little Pony news site.
Deviantart - One of the biggest sources of My Little Pony art
FIM Fiction - Huge site filled with Friendship Is Magic related fiction
/mlp/ - MLP sub-forum on the large image board known as 4chan.
MLPchan - A My Little Pony message board

If you want me to add more links to this now rather short list, feel free!

I'm sure y'all can please Fluttershy by discussing this great show your heart's content.

May 1, 2012 at 3:15 PM Post #5 of 779
You're right, I don't. Lol. I was like on the edge of my seat during the 'fight scene'. I had to re-watch that part like three times, I thought it was cool. Like, I had no idea what was actually going on with Cadance. When I found out, I was like...whaaaaaat. Lol.

May 1, 2012 at 3:19 PM Post #6 of 779
You're right, I don't. Lol. I was like on the edge of my seat during the 'fight scene'. I had to re-watch that part like three times, I thought it was cool. Like, I had no idea what was actually going on with Cadance. When I found out, I was like...whaaaaaat. Lol.

I thought it was probably something with hypnosis, as that is quite a common theme in kids shows, but this was even better.
Never expected the queen of the changelings to be behind it.

Also: Shining Armor was awesome.

May 1, 2012 at 3:40 PM Post #8 of 779
Side note, but you could add Equestria Daily to your list of links. I love browsing that site. Admittedly, I do have too much time on my hands at the moment. Lol.

I shouldn't have too much time on my hooves these days, since my exams start tomorrow.

But nonetheless I am among the most active ponies on head-fi at the moment.

May 1, 2012 at 3:50 PM Post #9 of 779
Yes, I know what you mean. Mine started today, but luckily, I won't have much to do this finals week. My classes worked out really well this semester for that. More time for ponies! You know, ponies and headphones. What a great combo. Now we can have both again on Head-Fi. Lol.

May 1, 2012 at 3:54 PM Post #10 of 779
I agree with you so much that I even wordfiltered some headphone terms with ponify.

For example: Head-fi is now Pony-fi
Sennheiser, Sennhayser
Audiophile, Audiofilly

Couldn't come up with more than that though.

May 1, 2012 at 4:16 PM Post #12 of 779
I wasn't part of the last thread, since my 'enlightenment' only happened begin March IIRC.

But I do hope more people will join the discussion, as it's kinda lonely with just us two.

I'm thinking of sending a PM to all the members with a Pony in their avatar.

May 1, 2012 at 4:18 PM Post #13 of 779
That's actually not a bad idea....I bet Head Injury might like this thread. Lol. And there's a few others over in the old thread that still have ponies.

But yeah, I followed the old thread starting like last December, but I hadn't joined Head-Fi yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back