My Little Pony Discussion thread
May 6, 2012 at 6:50 PM Post #76 of 779
Show these to all the people who think the show's girly (warning: contains clips from the S2 finale, watch it first).

And best of all:

May 7, 2012 at 7:52 AM Post #78 of 779
I disagree Head Injury... the best is clearly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oYJNTVRa5I

Hasbro/Hub did it... That in and of it self is epic. Though... Those videos were all pretty awesome. Would have been better without the spoilers imo. There were plenty of epic scenes that wouldn't have ruined the season finale reveal, or the conclusion of the Discord battle. 

May 7, 2012 at 3:53 PM Post #79 of 779
Quote:
I disagree Head Injury... the best is clearly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oYJNTVRa5I

Hasbro/Hub did it... That in and of it self is epic. Though... Those videos were all pretty awesome. Would have been better without the spoilers imo. There were plenty of epic scenes that wouldn't have ruined the season finale reveal, or the conclusion of the Discord battle. 

Too short, and Pinkie Pie always sounds strange in their promos.

Speaking of promos, though

A great interview with Andrea Libman, voice of Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy (best pony!)

May 8, 2012 at 11:11 PM Post #80 of 779
Well the marathon day is coming closer and closer. I've started re-watching the first season episodes the past few days, but have gotten lazy. I need to get in gear and start watching ponies.

May 9, 2012 at 5:35 AM Post #81 of 779
anyone have any idea if the second season is finished already? i have no idea since it's been pretty long time from watching it. was thinking of after watching the first season again i start on the second and hopefully like before they have all episodes in one folder i can download all together.

May 9, 2012 at 9:14 AM Post #83 of 779
Quote:
anyone have any idea if the second season is finished already? i have no idea since it's been pretty long time from watching it. was thinking of after watching the first season again i start on the second and hopefully like before they have all episodes in one folder i can download all together.

Yup, season 2 is now done.

I just recently rewatched the finale and actually liked it a lot more, probably helps that I knew what to expect this time through. I think I still like Discord better, but it was a fun end to season 2.

May 9, 2012 at 11:41 AM Post #84 of 779
sweet! that means i'm gonna try to find it and download in a bit. need to finish where i left off. been occupied with other things lately and my mind just out there i kept forgetting to watch the show lol. haven't watched the show in like months. now i can finally take this chance to catch up.

May 10, 2012 at 1:29 PM Post #85 of 779
Hasbro has came through and put all episodes on Netflix! This will make a pony marathon all the easier!

May 10, 2012 at 2:18 PM Post #87 of 779
Quote:
I don't see what's wrong with downloading them in 1080p and watching them offline.

I can think of a few things.

If it's from iTunes then, well, it's iTunes and I'm not going to buy from it.

If it's from elsewhere then, well, it's illegal.

The more distribution services available the better.

Downloading directly from YouTube is iffy. That's probably illegal too. The quality's not all that great either. All my respect for Xyro, he uploads damn fast. But his colors are a little messed up and there's some compression artifacts during scenes with lots of movement.

May 11, 2012 at 3:07 AM Post #88 of 779
Well, it's the morning of graduation day at 3am and I can't sleep. The good thing is, school is done, I'm almost done with the graduation stuff, and the MLP marathon is coming up. In fact, I might just watch some now. It might help me sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back