My IEM Round-Up (64 Earphones Compared with a LOT MORE Coming)
May 17, 2012 at 1:05 PM Post #62 of 202
Quote:
If you think those are sexy, wait till you see some 232's Sonny :D

Okay :wink: i just think these are amazing with all their metal and little things that are different such as the purple bands on the jack!

Oh i have one more negative of these ethat i missed off. NO CABLE CINCH.
Have a nice lengthy audition with these now, it going quite well. Have also updated the OP Table with the Meelectronics M31.

May 17, 2012 at 1:14 PM Post #63 of 202
Quote:
Okay :wink: i just think these are amazing with all their metal and little things that are different such as the purple bands on the jack!

Oh i have one more negative of these ethat i missed off. NO CABLE CINCH.
Have a nice lengthy audition with these now, it going quite well. Have also updated the OP Table with the Meelectronics M31.

sweet bruva!

May 18, 2012 at 2:49 AM Post #66 of 202
Quote:
Thats if i ever get to see wither of them. The FAD's i want so bad. Any of the heavens! I am tempted to buy the heaven IV actually!

Well, I didn't really like the heaven IV. It's good as in it is detailed, has a wide soundstage and all, but the vocals just sounded wrong to my ears. Same as the heaven A. I actually feel the heaven S and FI-BA-SS are the best of the heaven series.

May 18, 2012 at 3:04 AM Post #67 of 202
Quote:

Well, I didn't really like the heaven IV. It's good as in it is detailed, has a wide soundstage and all, but the vocals just sounded wrong to my ears. Same as the heaven A. I actually feel the heaven S and FI-BA-SS are the best of the heaven series.

I said the heaven IV as they are by far the cheapest :p I mean yes i would prefer the S or the FI-BA-SS but they have some huge prices. However i like very natural sounding vocals and that does not sound like it would be up my street. It would be more for the fact they are gorgeous, use the same-ish technology and are the cheapest.

May 18, 2012 at 7:24 AM Post #68 of 202

Just Received the Thinksound MS-01

The packaging is nice and the earphones design seems good. These are my first wooden earphones and god they look good.
Making a unboxing video now which will be posted here shortly with some more epicures once the box is opened.

May 18, 2012 at 7:59 AM Post #69 of 202
Quote:
I said the heaven IV as they are by far the cheapest :p I mean yes i would prefer the S or the FI-BA-SS but they have some huge prices. However i like very natural sounding vocals and that does not sound like it would be up my street. It would be more for the fact they are gorgeous, use the same-ish technology and are the cheapest.

Actually... that's how the Heaven IV's vocals sound... unnatural to my ears. I may be shot for this, but I didn't find the any of the Heaven's mids other than the FI-BA-SS to be natural, it sounds as if the vocals are hollow or some sort which is kinda hard to explain, at least compared to many IEMs out there, even the mid recessed TF10 and W3. 

May 18, 2012 at 9:04 AM Post #70 of 202

Thinksound ms01 Pictures

Quote:
Actually... that's how the Heaven IV's vocals sound... unnatural to my ears. I may be shot for this, but I didn't find the any of the Heaven's mids other than the FI-BA-SS to be natural, it sounds as if the vocals are hollow or some sort which is kinda hard to explain, at least compared to many IEMs out there, even the mid recessed TF10 and W3. 

So thats not up my street at all really. For some reason i am still so tempted, i mean i can not afford the FI-BA-SS by a long way and if i could i would go customs at half the price. I think i may get what your trying to get across. The TF10 mids in my eyes although recessed were not that bad, i mean they were clear enough and the vocals were not the best but they could have been worse. Have not tried the W3 so can not comment, in fact i have not tried any westones......

May 18, 2012 at 10:07 AM Post #71 of 202
Quote:
So thats not up my street at all really. For some reason i am still so tempted, i mean i can not afford the FI-BA-SS by a long way and if i could i would go customs at half the price. I think i may get what your trying to get across. The TF10 mids in my eyes although recessed were not that bad, i mean they were clear enough and the vocals were not the best but they could have been worse. Have not tried the W3 so can not comment, in fact i have not tried any westones......

Well, to me, Final Audios usually excel in the highs, not mids. Well, seeing you're a mid-head like me, Westones and Shures are very good in mids! In fact, one of the best... 

May 18, 2012 at 10:21 AM Post #72 of 202

Thinksound ms01 Unboxing Video

Quote:
Well, to me, Final Audios usually excel in the highs, not mids. Well, seeing you're a mid-head like me, Westones and Shures are very good in mids! In fact, one of the best... 

I am a big treble head as well, my preferences do swing to mids slightly over treble but my DBA-02s are a big favourite of mine and i did love their near fatiguing sparkle of the highs! Yeh i want to try the SE535s (LTD mainly for treble extension) and any Westones really. They again are expensive earphones so i am waiting. 

May 18, 2012 at 10:27 AM Post #73 of 202
Quote:

Thinksound ms01 Unboxing Video

I am a big treble head as well, my preferences do swing to mids slightly over treble but my DBA-02s are a big favourite of mine and i did love their near fatiguing sparkle of the highs! Yeh i want to try the SE535s (LTD mainly for treble extension) and any Westones really. They again are expensive earphones so i am waiting. 

Hmm, seeing in that case, Westone may not fit you very well. The Westone 4 and UM3x aren't for treble-heads, the Westone 3 doesn't have really good mids. And yes, the SE535LE will do very well for treble and mid heads together. 

May 18, 2012 at 10:29 AM Post #74 of 202
Quote:
Hmm, seeing in that case, Westone may not fit you very well. The Westone 4 and UM3x aren't for treble-heads, the Westone 3 doesn't have really good mids. And yes, the SE535LE will do very well for treble and mid heads together. 

I am quite open really preference wise i, i mean i get on with a lot of things. I more dislike thing earphones in which the bass takes over and i can not stand veiled mids. As for bass i mean i like some but not really that more than the DBA-02s and rubble is optional. I think the SE535LE may suit me very well.

May 18, 2012 at 11:21 AM Post #75 of 202
Quote:
I am quite open really preference wise i, i mean i get on with a lot of things. I more dislike thing earphones in which the bass takes over and i can not stand veiled mids. As for bass i mean i like some but not really that more than the DBA-02s and rubble is optional. I think the SE535LE may suit me very well.

Well, the W3 mids did sound veiled to my ears. And yes the SE535LE does seem up to your standards! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back