My IEM Round-Up (64 Earphones Compared with a LOT MORE Coming)
May 12, 2012 at 10:55 AM Post #33 of 202
UPDATE:
The TDK BA200 score will not be updated here til I have tried some shure Gray flex tips on them as I do not feel I am getting there full potential. This will also delay my full review of them. My TF10 full review with cable reviews is nearly finished now.

No need for Shure tips as DBA-02 tips are awesome! Review snow in progress and update to table is on its way! Watch out!

May 15, 2012 at 10:18 AM Post #35 of 202
Quote:
UPDATE:
The TDK BA200 score will not be updated here til I have tried some shure Gray flex tips on them as I do not feel I am getting there full potential. This will also delay my full review of them. My TF10 full review with cable reviews is nearly finished now.
No need for Shure tips as DBA-02 tips are awesome! Review snow in progress and update to table is on its way! Watch out!

That's unfortunate (LOL)! 

May 15, 2012 at 11:20 AM Post #36 of 202
Quote:
As Sonny already knows:
I'll create my own after getting some inspiration from Sonny on this :D!

Great little round-up, as you already know, bro!

I think more people should do things like this! I find the little rankings in signatures great but always want more information. Looking forward to yours dubbed!

Thanks by the way buddy!
Quote:
That's unfortunate (LOL)! 

I may change my mind again but i have two in line after the BA200s and the Fischer tips are great so far. Also Tom who also has them said he has tried both the Fischer tips i am using and the Shure and prefers the Fischer tips. At the moment why replace whats broken. Especially as i may end up with a pair of Shure earphones in the near future!

May 15, 2012 at 11:29 AM Post #38 of 202
Quote:
you should also add link to your reviews here

Good shout!
I will add a link to all my review on the first page as well as links to my YouTube channel with my unboxings!

May 15, 2012 at 11:30 AM Post #39 of 202
Quote:
I may change my mind again but i have two in line after the BA200s and the Fischer tips are great so far. Also Tom who also has them said he has tried both the Fischer tips i am using and the Shure and prefers the Fischer tips. At the moment why replace whats broken. Especially as i may end up with a pair of Shure earphones in the near future!

I see, well that's true, if there are enough fischer tips (LOL). 

May 15, 2012 at 11:35 AM Post #40 of 202
Quote:
Quote:
you should also add link to your reviews here

Good shout!
I will add a link to all my review on the first page as well as links to my YouTube channel with my unboxings!

oh ....unboxings....  i'll need to get some popcorn 
popcorn.gif

May 15, 2012 at 11:42 AM Post #41 of 202
Update
I have put links to all my reviews on the front page of this thread along with a link to my YouTube channel for earphones unboxings videos. Enjoy!
Quote:
oh ....unboxings....  i'll need to get some popcorn 
popcorn.gif

I will be honest my unboxings are not the best so far but please have a watch and let me know what you think! Their is 5 so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back