Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Sep 1, 2015 at 6:17 PM Post #1,996 of 4,830
I'm gonna have to skip out on these, but I have absolutely no doubts that Bob can make an extraordinary set of over-ear IEMs as well. PLUS he's working on those full-size headphones. Must have been a juggler at some point
tongue_smile.gif

Sep 1, 2015 at 6:48 PM Post #1,998 of 4,830
smily_headphones1.gif
Bob, I know you are secretly wishing to stab me through the heart, BUT: any Idea yet on those mid-Nozzles for the Delta, or did you just circular-file (trashcan) the idea?

PS I can graft you on another arm if needed....

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Sep 1, 2015 at 6:53 PM Post #1,999 of 4,830
:) Bob, I know you are secretly wishing to stab me through the heart, BUT: any Idea yet on those mid-Nozzles for the Delta, or did you just circular-file (trashcan) the idea?

PS I can graft you on another arm if needed....

:beerchug: :beerchug: TWIN

Ill settle for kicking your shins. :D

They will be ready to ship out on the 14th, little longer than expected.

Cheers

Bob

P.s youve not been offering your surgery skills out again have you?! :wink: :D

Sep 1, 2015 at 8:22 PM Post #2,002 of 4,830
Ill settle for kicking your shins. :D

They will be ready to ship out on the 14th, little longer than expected.

Cheers

Bob

P.s youve not been offering your surgery skills out again have you?! :wink: :D

How much for the international shipping ? If we combine few backers' in one shipping, same charge?

Sep 1, 2015 at 9:19 PM Post #2,003 of 4,830
@Bobtrinity as the most popular phones on the planet by Apple don't support APTX Bluetooth, any chance some kind of AirPlay tech can be used to deliver superior quality audio to these devices ?

It's proprietary, Apple may charge for you to use it in their devices. I don't know, just guessing, but I know they won't let just any brand use their inline remote configuration. 

Sep 1, 2015 at 9:31 PM Post #2,004 of 4,830
Will seriously consider this next campaign because of the dazzling amount of extra MMCX cables. Perfect for cable rolling on my other MMCX-cabled IEMs (FX850 and A83). Now, to wait for my funds and give this campaign a huge pat on its back.

@Bob

Is there a chance that you will implement deferred shipping once I pledged the next campaign? The shipment date listed on the campaign coincided with my vacation. Will be eternally grateful (backing up all of your future campaigns) if this is the case. Thanks a bunch!

Sent from my E6533 using Tapatalk

Sep 1, 2015 at 10:20 PM Post #2,005 of 4,830
  For those that haven't seen it yet we have re-launched again on Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/157887895/high-end-in-ear-headphones-and-wireless-in-ear-hea

Hey Bob: There are only 3 cables for Atlas too,like Helio correct? As the Atlas desc. reads following and needs correction if so......

"Each ATLAS comes with 3 detachable cables, 2 for sports use (1.2M & 0.6M) equipped with a multifunction remote and Mic, the third & forth cable features our exquisite multi-braid cable design with our regular 3.5mm spring loaded jack."

Sep 1, 2015 at 11:38 PM Post #2,006 of 4,830
  We have to keep something back as a stretch goal 
wink.gif

Its always been part of the plan to include a TRRS cable

Awesome. So if I back now, you have a way to track if I add a further amount of money for the balanced trrs option (and hopefully not get charged shipping twice)? Any thoughts about possibly adding a balanced kobiconn option as well for RSA amp users, etc? :D

Sep 2, 2015 at 7:21 AM Post #2,007 of 4,830
  Well I went ahead and (finally)pledged for the Atlas. I feel like I'll be kicking myself if I don't.

cool.gif
I'm jealous. I'm gonna have to wait. My Daughter Starts college tomorrow. But I'm torn, even if they are great earphones, which I have no doubt, they won't get as much usage from me because they are over-ear, which I really don't care for. PLUS: I really want to get a pair of Hyperion first.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Sep 2, 2015 at 10:13 AM Post #2,008 of 4,830
@Bobtrinity as the most popular phones on the planet by Apple don't support APTX Bluetooth, any chance some kind of AirPlay tech can be used to deliver superior quality audio to these devices ?

It's proprietary, Apple may charge for you to use it in their devices. I don't know, just guessing, but I know they won't let just any brand use their inline remote configuration. 

Depends on the chip being used, e.g. if it's the popular CSR8645 it would not only support aptX, but also Apple's AAC codec over bluetooth.

Which means that transmission from an iDevice won't default to the inferior SBC (subband codec) and sound quality should be similar to aptX.

Sep 2, 2015 at 10:25 AM Post #2,009 of 4,830
Depends on the chip being used, e.g. if it's the popular CSR8645 it would not only support aptX, but also Apple's AAC codec over bluetooth.

Which means that transmission from an iDevice won't default to the inferior SBC (subband codec) and sound quality should be similar to aptX.

CSR8645 is what is being used.

Sep 2, 2015 at 11:49 AM Post #2,010 of 4,830
That
CSR8645 is what is being used.

I'm unfamiliar with technicalities of APTX/Bluetooth.

Would the audio files on the iDevice need to be AAC encoded to avoid using SBC ?
ie MP3/FLAC will end up using SBC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back