Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Sep 1, 2015 at 3:47 AM Post #1,981 of 4,830
Hi guys

I just received the Deltas, does anyone think the balanced tuning, the bass, is just a touch too boomy? Does the purple help to control the bass. I don't really have a huge problem with the bass quantity but it seems to be quite "wet" for the want of a better term (like the decay is a touch too long).

Does this get better with burn in? Otherwise I am quite happy with the Delta's tuning. The mids are pretty sweet and the highs are controlled. I don't really want more treble, just a touch more control on the bass.

Does taping up the vents help?

Thanks!

Sep 1, 2015 at 3:58 AM Post #1,982 of 4,830
  Hi guys

I just received the Deltas, does anyone think the balanced tuning, the bass, is just a touch too boomy? Does the purple help to control the bass. I don't really have a huge problem with the bass quantity but it seems to be quite "wet" for the want of a better term (like the decay is a touch too long).

Does this get better with burn in? Otherwise I am quite happy with the Delta's tuning. The mids are pretty sweet and the highs are controlled. I don't really want more treble, just a touch more control on the bass.

Does taping up the vents help?

Thanks!

I feel that cover up the vents does help a little in this aspect. All of a sudden however, got some driver flex today so maybe should relieve pressure from time to time.

Sep 1, 2015 at 12:14 PM Post #1,985 of 4,830
@Bobtrinity

Any thoughts about creating a Delta Upgrade pack?

I know you're planning a new nozzle or two, and have also mentioned something about hybrid eartips. Why not stuff all this (and whatever other goodies you come up with) into a single package for us Delta guys. Sure we might have to wait a little longer, but wouldn't it be better than having to pay separate postage on multiple items?

Sep 1, 2015 at 12:59 PM Post #1,987 of 4,830
So in order to get the bluetooth lanyard i just manually add £10 to my pledge £90 for a total of £100 right?

For me it was £95 total:
£80 for Atlas Early Bird
£10 for Bluetooth
£5 for Shipping

So yes add £10 to your pledge although I don't see a £90 package.

This has also been confirmed in the KS FAQ at bottom of campaign page.

Sep 1, 2015 at 1:03 PM Post #1,988 of 4,830
Guys, the new Trinity Atlas is dope. If you are looking for a great fitting sports earphone with LOTS of options this might be the one for you.

Bobtrinity was kind enough to send a sample and it's no joke guys. We're even working on tweaking the filters to come up with something I would consider ideal. Even of we don't "perfect" the filters, there's something for everyone to appreciate.

I'm sure you guys feel the same way, but I've NEVER heard of an in-ear package consisting of three detachable mmcx cables, and five sets of filters. Seriously that's insane! I honestly don't know how Bob could make money off of them at the Kickstarter price.

All of this, plus I have to mention they are nanocoated so they can get wet without damaging them.

Guys I am going to be honest, there's lots of times I come across stuff and review it, but you don't hear much about it on these threads because in all honesty it's not hype worthy. This one definitely is. Make sure you check it out on Kickstarter

Sep 1, 2015 at 3:57 PM Post #1,991 of 4,830
  I will let others chime in with thoughts and recommendations on tips, but give them a little while to settle and the bass will relax a little, what source are you using?

Word of caution on modification like sticking toothpicks inside, they will destroy the internal wiring and will void your warranty.

Hope you enjoy them! 
beerchug.gif

Agreed. I also don't recommend sticking tootpicks as they may harm the drivers since the vents are completely closed. 
wink.gif

Sep 1, 2015 at 4:01 PM Post #1,992 of 4,830
Guys, the new Trinity Atlas is dope. If you are looking for a great fitting sports earphone with LOTS of options this might be the one for you.

Bobtrinity was kind enough to send a sample and it's no joke guys. We're even working on tweaking the filters to come up with something I would consider ideal. Even of we don't "perfect" the filters, there's something for everyone to appreciate.

I'm sure you guys feel the same way, but I've NEVER heard of an in-ear package consisting of three detachable mmcx cables, and five sets of filters. Seriously that's insane! I honestly don't know how Bob could make money off of them at the Kickstarter price.

All of this, plus I have to mention they are nanocoated so they can get wet without damaging them.

Guys I am going to be honest, there's lots of times I come across stuff and review it, but you don't hear much about it on these threads because in all honesty it's not hype worthy. This one definitely is. Make sure you check it out on Kickstarter

Thank you Sir!

Been Working on that tweaked filter today :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back