Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Aug 31, 2015 at 10:13 PM Post #1,972 of 4,830
  Gents - gentle word of caution

My advice - despite what other people are suggesting, do not stick anything into any of the vents on any of the Trinity earphones

As Bob said above - the first thing this does is void your warranty.  What he hasn't mentioned is that there is already at least one case of someone breaking the internal wiring by doing it.

If you want to mod - use tape or blue-tack. Personally I don't think they need it.

But even better - try spending a week with them first before making any calls on whether they need improvement 
wink.gif
.  Often, your initial impressions will change simply by letting your brain get used to the new signature.

Totally agree with the above. My ears got used to the increased brightness and detail and weirdly awesome out of head soundstage. I'm glad I went for the easily reversible blutack mod now.. 
redface.gif

It really does reduce the boominess somewhat, but also redcues transparency. At least I can just peel the tack off when I feel like having bigger sound.

Aug 31, 2015 at 10:14 PM Post #1,973 of 4,830
  what's up with all this off-topic conversation here.. unsubscribing

Wait come back! Trinity rocks!

Speaking of which. I'm sampling the new Atlas. Guys this is going to be something special! Similar sound traits to the Delta from what I've heard so far, and with an EPIC over the ear fit. You guys thought the braided cables were cool? Add an MMCX connector to each side! Awesomesauce just got even Awesomesaucier!

Been jamming them all day. I'm torn between a couple filters in terms of what I like best.

PS- From what I hear the package is going to be pretty darn spectacular! If you order these you will get your money's worth in MMCX cables alone. Seriously, It's like the earphones themselves are an added bonus to an awesome cable collection. Did I forget to mention Bob is talking about putting FIVE sets of filters as well. 

WHAAAAAAAAAT?

So many filters, I thought I would add a GIF of me checking them all out...

giphy.gif

Aug 31, 2015 at 10:48 PM Post #1,975 of 4,830
  what's up with all this off-topic conversation here.. unsubscribing

Lighten up! A few off-topic good-humored posts out of 132 PAGES worth of great Trinity discussion is a pretty damn good hit rate. If you think you just can't get any more out of this thread or give anymore to it though, I'll understand.

In other news, @Hisoundfi, isn't the Atlas and Helios coming with like 3 cables? So many options! And you'd be able to use that gorgeous cable on any other compatible MMCX IEM.

Aug 31, 2015 at 10:52 PM Post #1,976 of 4,830

Lighten up! A few off-topic good-humored posts out of 132 PAGES worth of great Trinity discussion is a pretty damn good hit rate. If you think you just can't get any more out of this thread or give anymore to it though, I'll understand.

In other news, @Hisoundfi, isn't the Atlas and Helios coming with like 3 cables? So many options! And you'd be able to use that gorgeous cable on any other compatible MMCX IEM.

Well, I have two versions if front of me, and two different cables. 

One is the braided MMCX and the Other is a black rubber jacketed MMCX with a single button remote. Both of them are DOPE.

And if I remember correctly Bob said something about five cables a while back. I might be mistaken though. Still, if its three cables that's still incredible. 

Care to sort this out @Bobtrinity?

Aug 31, 2015 at 11:13 PM Post #1,977 of 4,830

One is the braided MMCX and the Other is a black rubber jacketed MMCX with a single button remote. Both of them are DOPE.

And if I remember correctly Bob said something about five cables a while back. I might be mistaken though. Still, if its three cables that's still incredible. 

Care to sort this out @Bobtrinity?

Would be great to get some confirmation. I'm just going off of what I remember from the currently canceled KS for them, which I wanna say had 3 cables.

Aug 31, 2015 at 11:18 PM Post #1,978 of 4,830
If I remember rightly, 6 have been mentioned in all.

- braided
- normal with remote
- long with remote
- pono
- a different kind of 'specialized' but I forget what for
- wireless cable mentioned in the last kickstarter update (earlier today/yesterday, describing whats gonna be in the new kickstarter before cancelling the current one)

Would be insane to include all of that - but I suspect thats part of why hes making a new kickstarter, so maybe you can choose which ones you'd like and reduce price.

Sep 1, 2015 at 2:09 AM Post #1,979 of 4,830
@Hisoundfi so whats your initial impression/comparison between delta and atlas? are there anyparticular different/ improvement of atlas compare to delta?  

@ajexander i think you are correct so those who doesnt need the pono cable can have it cheaper while pono user can use balanced cable  for their pono so its a win win solution, so to sum up i think the cable will be: braided,i think its not normal but short cable with remote , then normal with remote, wireless(optional) and balanced cable(optional). 

Sep 1, 2015 at 3:18 AM Post #1,980 of 4,830

Care to sort this out @Bobtrinity
?

Standard package will include 3 cables, 1 x multi-braid cable and 2 sports cables (short/standard length).

You will be able to chose optional additional cables such as Pono player balanced cable and Bluetooth lanyard .

All will be live by 2pm today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back