iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Apr 30, 2012 at 7:55 AM Post #5,581 of 13,503

Quote:

All this talk is just making me scratch my head lol. But there is something magical about the bass with the EQ left off. I think the fact that we have all these options is a plus more than a negative as some genres will benefit with EQ, especially songs where clipping is an issue.

EQ will not eliminate clippings that already exist in the recordings. Wrongful EQ, however, will result in clipping.

But whatever it is for the time being, whatever that works, works.
wink.gif

Apr 30, 2012 at 8:20 AM Post #5,586 of 13,503
Guess you're gonna have to add that to the bug list :wink:. I've sent them a nice email regarding my requests for the next update. I want to make sure they address my request as it seems putting it on the thread doesn't lead to anything.

Apr 30, 2012 at 8:25 AM Post #5,587 of 13,503

Quote:
Guess you're gonna have to add that to the bug list :wink:. I've sent them a nice email regarding my requests for the next update. I want to make sure they address my request as it seems putting it on the thread doesn't lead to anything.

Edited previous post to reduce their burden. Lol.

What I want is just a properly functioning EQ (even if I am keeping it off) as well as Album Art and correct tagging. The rest are more or less there =)

Apr 30, 2012 at 8:33 AM Post #5,588 of 13,503

Quote:

Edited previous post to reduce their burden. Lol.

What I want is just a properly functioning EQ (even if I am keeping it off) as well as Album Art and correct tagging. The rest are more or less there =)

How is it not tagging properly?

What I want is for the playlists to all show up in alphabetical order which isn't happening between the SD card and the on-board. I hope they fix this as I am a neat freak :wink:. My tags seem to all be working for what it's worth. Then again I cleaned all my tags making sure its just FLAC and not 3.2v tags.

How would you feel about being able to scroll to the left on the main player and be at the last screen of music you were accessing? I told them this as I feel it would make this player much more usable opposed to having the stupid digital graphics and a screen that says no LRC file.

Apr 30, 2012 at 9:46 AM Post #5,593 of 13,503
By the way, if you guys scratch or dent your back covers, you can order it from iBasso for $8/back. Air mail shipping (to me in Japan) is $5, whereas express EMS shipping is $16.

Apr 30, 2012 at 9:46 AM Post #5,594 of 13,503

Quote:
Guess that's your problem then lol (joke). I'm using FLAC and don't seem to be having your issues with the tags.

Is it reading the tags properly or just guessing based on folder structure and file names?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back