CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 at 12:15 PM Post #436 of 1,339

Well said!  
smile.gif
  Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights will be packed with fun!

Also, and I would welcome anyone to join me, but I have a very specific morning ritual when it comes to audio shows.  I wake up way early, head down to whichever hotel restaurant has the breakfast buffet, and then load up on protein.  I do this so that I can skip lunch, because lunch encroaches upon valuable show time.  Going with a high protein and low carb breakfast usually does the trick.

Been there, done that! Warren is great company at breakfast but boy he gets busy after that. Great times.

Jim

It's a survival strategy that has served me well, as evidenced by the fact that I am still alive.  
redface.gif
  I'm counting you in on all days.

Feb 9, 2015 at 3:08 AM Post #438 of 1,339
Given how at the Tokyo shows, we often end up skipping lunch for lack of time, having a big breakfast beforehand sounds like a good idea.

I'll probably bring some Japanese gear to show. I still have to work that out.

Feb 9, 2015 at 6:16 PM Post #442 of 1,339
  Philips added to exhibitor list!

Wow!! Getting bigger all the time. The next CamJam in OC will have to be at the fairgrounds. LOL

Feb 10, 2015 at 10:28 PM Post #448 of 1,339
  So is Benchmark Media going to Exhibit?

We've been trying, but no confirmation as of yet.  
redface.gif

This show is getting bigger and better every day! Very cool. 

Yup!  I'm officially excited!  
smile.gif

You also cool got me thinking nostalgically about the past, and the first event that Ethan and I ever worked on together...

Good times... good times.  
smile.gif
  Hey Ethan...

Feb 10, 2015 at 11:10 PM Post #449 of 1,339
Been there, done that! Warren is great company at breakfast but boy he gets busy after that. Great times.

Jim

Well I am hoping to take away some of his stress and give him so much needed free time but knowing Warren he wont let that happen.

We've been trying, but no confirmation as of yet.  :xf_eek:

Yup!  I'm officially excited!  :smile:

You also cool got me thinking nostalgically about the past, and the first event that Ethan and I ever worked on together...

Good times... good times.  :smile:   Hey Ethan...

I remember this meet. The second meet we had the whole gang together; Mercer, Ethan, Warren, Kevin, Stan, And Me. Good weekend, sadly one of the last weekend that Mercer was in living in LA. I miss you guys btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back