CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 at 8:07 AM Post #1,337 of 1,339
Makes me even more sad. 

Most crimes are ones that are purely due to opportunities arising, and hope that is the case here, that people weren't coming to the show just to swipe stuff. 

+1 what he said. I was setting up for a outdoor wedding, and groom had a small bag taken, that had the marriage licence and bottle of wine. Who ever took it, saw a opportunity and snagged it. I really dislike thieves. I hope the video cameras catch someone. And sorry to Mike and all the other folk, who had something taken.

Mar 30, 2015 at 8:45 AM Post #1,338 of 1,339
@mike mercer, sorry to hear that. I'd like to think your items were just misplaced and someone with a kind heart will return them to you once found but the world sometimes just doesn't turn this way. If someone did take your items I hope the guilty party is found and penalized accordingly. I can't believe anyone from the headfi community would purposely steal items from other people. It's a shame as these types of people have tarnished all the good work that the organizers and vendors have put in to make these types of meets possible. :mad:

Mar 30, 2015 at 8:48 AM Post #1,339 of 1,339
http://www.head-fi.org/t/758649/canjam-socal-2015-impressions-thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back