Campfire Audio Trifecta
Apr 25, 2024 at 11:07 AM Post #856 of 876
Currently listening with a simple humble set up: Caiyin RU7, stock 4.4 cable and divinus velvet ear tips.
I've been listening to this album for the past 20 years and the first thing I noticed was just how GOOD the drums sounded on the trifecta and everything fell in place after.

I remember the first time I heard the sheer note weight and heft of the Trifecta and knew at once that my wallet was in trouble.

The festival speakers presentation only sealed the deal.

Thank you dear wallet, your sacrifice was not in vain :nose::bow:

Next sacrifice: WM1Z

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:44 PM Post #858 of 876
Has anyone tried these with the ifi Go Pods yet? Tempted to try the wireless route and not carry around a dap.

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:55 PM Post #859 of 876

A03724C4-90E9-48A8-AD6D-F6107F65D8F4.JPEG

Indeed. A superb "greater than the sum of its parts" synergicstic pairing.

Apr 26, 2024 at 12:36 AM Post #860 of 876

Indeed. A superb "greater than the sum of its parts" synergicstic pairing.
Your review was the "straw that broke the camel's back" and pushed me over the edge to acquire the Trifecta. You are directly responsible for my loss of wealth :sob:.

Seems like I'll have to hunt down one to try this pairing. And maybe a nice Electech cable at the same time.

Apr 26, 2024 at 12:44 AM Post #861 of 876
Your review was the "straw that broke the camel's back" and pushed me over the edge to acquire the Trifecta. You are directly responsible for my loss of wealth :sob:.

Well I'm glad you're enjoying it then :D

Seems like I'll have to hunt down one to try this pairing. And maybe a nice Electech cable at the same time.

The cable I'm dying to see paired with the Midnight Blue Trifecta is the NightJar Blue Hour cable...you'd have to get one custom in made in MMCX though :/

Apr 26, 2024 at 1:07 AM Post #863 of 876
That sounds like it would feel so good on my ears.
have you experienced that cable on any IEMs?

On the Aroma Fei Wan. It’s a superb cable, if a little $$

Apr 26, 2024 at 1:30 AM Post #865 of 876
Well I'm glad you're enjoying it then :D
They sound so good. No regrets blind buying after reading your review :raised_hands:

The cable I'm dying to see paired with the Midnight Blue Trifecta is the NightJar Blue Hour cable...you'd have to get one custom in made in MMCX though :/
That combo would look so good.

I have the Golden Sunset edition and while Campfire describes it as a "smoky gray" on their website, it actually looks more like a classic "atomic purple" gameboy
IMG_5346.jpeg
Game boy.jpeg

I'm thinking something crazy like the nightjar bifrost or nicehck spacecloud ultra would look good with this colour.

Apr 26, 2024 at 12:28 PM Post #866 of 876
This cable though…. Never heard ANYTHING like it in my life.

IMG_3055.jpeg

Apr 26, 2024 at 12:40 PM Post #867 of 876
This cable though…. Never heard ANYTHING like it in my life.

IMG_3055.jpeg
Oef that connection from 2 pin to mmcx though 😭 would have loves to see a ConX like system.

But im really curious what it does for your sound!

Apr 26, 2024 at 12:45 PM Post #868 of 876
Oef that connection from 2 pin to mmcx though 😭 would have loves to see a ConX like system.

But im really curious what it does for your sound!
The sound is so beautiful that the connection doesn’t bother me at all. It totally transforms and improves the sound of the Trifecta, seriously. It is almost like removing a plastic cover from a speaker tweeter, with better, more controlled bass and ridiculous soundstage. I am preferring listening to this system than my desktop rig with an Abyss 1266…

Apr 26, 2024 at 12:54 PM Post #869 of 876
The sound is so beautiful that the connection doesn’t bother me at all. It totally transforms and improves the sound of the Trifecta, seriously. It is almost like removing a plastic cover from a speaker tweeter, with better, more controlled bass and ridiculous soundstage. I am preferring listening to this system than my desktop rig with an Abyss 1266…
Well im still in the market for a replacement for the stock cable, this is now on the list of options 😁

Like the looks as well

Apr 26, 2024 at 12:57 PM Post #870 of 876
I totally get why it replaces your desktop, trifecta did the same for me.

Even went so far as to sell my full desktop rig, was quite similar to yours.
Maybe we have the same taste? 🤔😛

I now have the meze elite, for when my ears need to rest from IEM’s :p
Not that hard to drive, but am thinking of getting a small amp like to enleum hpa 23r or mass kobo 475. Primary to be useful for both iems and occasional headphones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back