Audiobyte Hydra Stack: Hydra.Vox + Hydra.Hub + Hydra Zap
Mar 12, 2024 at 7:42 AM Post #841 of 916
slider-3.webp

SuperVOX, their new Hybrid Ladder D/A Converter

Mar 12, 2024 at 8:17 AM Post #842 of 916
slider-3.webp

SuperVOX, their new Hybrid Ladder D/A Converter
I'm a little concerned about all these new products without finishing the old ones first

Mar 12, 2024 at 8:33 AM Post #844 of 916
In the picture I see the Super Hub 🤔

He he he :smile_cat: got it form their site...thought it was....anyway...

I'm a little concerned about all these new products without finishing the old ones first
When I learnt there were different versions of the HUB due to availablity of some components, I can specultate on two things:
- Better to redesign with readily materials than look for compatible components and have different variations.
- Elimate Hyra.ZAP for better compatibility. VOX and HUB are tied to it.

Mar 12, 2024 at 9:19 AM Post #845 of 916
Ragazzi ora ho ricevuto l'HUB.
Proverò subito a collegarlo, spero di aver capito come fare.
Ora ho NUC con Rock collegato al router con cavo Ethernet e cavo USB collegato a VOX.
Adesso dovrei collegare THE HUB a VOX tramite cavo I2S e con un altro cavo Ethernet andare all'HUB giusto?
Quindi dal Nuc con cavo USB all'HUB.
Corretto?

Mar 12, 2024 at 10:40 AM Post #846 of 916
Non ha bisogno l'USB dal NUC con Roon. Basta collegare con LAN.
Router (via LAN) -> HUB (Ingresso: LAN, Network: Roon Uscita: via I2S) -> VOX (Ingresso: I2S)

Buon divertimento!

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024 at 10:50 AM Post #847 of 916
Non ha bisogno l'USB dal NUC con Roon. Basta collegare con LAN.
Router (via LAN) -> HUB (Ingresso: LAN, Network: Roon Uscita: via I2S) -> VOX (Ingresso: I2S)

Buon divertimento!
Yes I ended up doing that. Thank you
I ask you how you set up the I2S outputs both PCM and DSD. I have now set them to DSD 512.
On Roon in the Audio settings Roon only sees the HYDRA HUB and correct?
One last question: in the Device Settings on Roon I left the setting DSD over PCM 1.0(DoP) is that ok?
Thank you very much

Mar 12, 2024 at 11:29 AM Post #849 of 916
Everything works fine the only thing is that when I change track on Roon to different resolution Vox keeps making relay clicks. I think you have already talked about this
I have the same issue of the clicking when changing resolutions. I don’t think it has been fixed. I am on the latest firmware fyi.

Mar 12, 2024 at 11:36 AM Post #850 of 916
Ho lo stesso problema del clic quando si modificano le risoluzioni. Non penso che sia stato risolto. Per tua informazione ho l'ultimo firmware.
Sì, ho anche aggiornato tutto all'ultimo firmware.
Pensavo di aver lasciato che impostando un UPSAMPLING il VOX rimanendo sempre alla stessa risoluzione non facesse più il Click, ma invece lo fa comunque.
Dovrei aggiungere che come suono per me ottengo il massimo a 705/768K

Mar 12, 2024 at 11:39 AM Post #851 of 916
Sì, ho anche aggiornato tutto all'ultimo firmware.
Pensavo di aver lasciato che impostando un UPSAMPLING il VOX rimanendo sempre alla stessa risoluzione non facesse più il Click, ma invece lo fa comunque.
Dovrei aggiungere che come suono per me ottengo il massimo a 705/768K
Yes also I updated everything to latest firmware.
I thought I read that by setting a UPSAMPLING the VOX always staying at the same resolution would no longer do the Click, but instead it does it anyway.
As sound quality by me I get the best at 705/768K

Mar 12, 2024 at 1:01 PM Post #853 of 916
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back