Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015
Mar 17, 2015 at 2:16 PM Post #3,430 of 6,486
Do you get the impression that the voices are in the center of your head, or are they more in front of you? Does the violin dance across the skin on your face, or does it sit between your ears? Kinda funny questions but I think this could help me a little.

Jesus Christ man i dont think my review is for you then. I don't write like that.

Mar 17, 2015 at 2:17 PM Post #3,431 of 6,486
Do you get the impression that the voices are in the center of your head, or are they more in front of you? Does the violin dance across the skin on your face, or does it sit between your ears? Kinda funny questions but I think this could help me a little.

lolwut

Mar 17, 2015 at 2:21 PM Post #3,432 of 6,486
Jesus Christ man i dont think my review is for you then. I don't write like that.

Not sure what he has to do with it? But you can answer to that after you die. Maybe I'm not the best at asking about soundstage, but I'm trying to see if the sound is stuck in your skull, or if it gives the impression that it could be coming from outside the cans themselves.

Mar 17, 2015 at 2:33 PM Post #3,433 of 6,486
...Does the violin dance across the skin on your face, or does it sit between your ears?...

blink.gif
 What the? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back