Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
Nov 15, 2013 at 10:41 PM Post #1,396 of 2,994
  ^ Biters gonna bite.
ksc75smile.gif

... who's your daddy!!!

biters really gon bite, that's pretty much Jay-Z's concept music video, performing as if the performer is the art piece

except one needed the walls to keep the fangirls from fangirling too much and  one was a much better song than the other, not saying which though

Nov 16, 2013 at 1:50 AM Post #1,397 of 2,994
  biters really gon bite, that's pretty much Jay-Z's concept music video, performing as if the performer is the art piece

except one needed the walls to keep the fangirls from fangirling too much and  one was a much better song than the other, not saying which though

^ Like ALL things Korean, DAT PRODUCTION VALUE BOI!!! Makes Jays thing seem like a cheap $5 venue.

AND LMAO DEM HIPSTER WHITE PEPs BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA if dat is not the definition of Twi-Hard i don't know what is. : P

Yeppp agreed GDs sound is much MUCH better than that souless beat Jay Z is using. Trying too hard to be new school tbh.

Heard his album was a total bomb so never even checked it out. And his track proves it.

Nov 16, 2013 at 5:25 AM Post #1,399 of 2,994
I like some Japanese, Korean, and Chinese music.  However it's not something I'd listen to all day, nor something I will play over the speakers at my work (I work in an electronics store)  Most people don't really take kindly to music in foreign languages it seems, or they just ask "Is this music by the guy that made Gangnam Style?"

Nov 17, 2013 at 7:25 PM Post #1,405 of 2,994

Mukaiji reibo (Shakuhachi: Goro Yamaguchi)

Japanese War Music - Samurai Battle March [HD]

funky stuff hard to think it is that old.

Yoshida Brothers - Nikata from Yoshida Brothers II

Modern influences combined with traditional awesomeness. You might be surprised.

Nov 17, 2013 at 7:45 PM Post #1,408 of 2,994

Psych0Naut - The Great Forest Spirit

Fresh ambient oriental dubstep from the upcoming producer Psych0naut all sounds and melodies in this one are completely original no samples taken from any original peace of oriental folk music

Mushishi OST 1 - Ri (Kotowari)

Kenmochi Hidefumi - Canopus

Samurai 7

Nov 17, 2013 at 8:00 PM Post #1,409 of 2,994
From Last.Fm:
 Japanese underground rock group started in 1984 by former magazine editor and SSE Communications label founder, Masashi Kitamura, with two members of the recently split band ONNA, Michio Kurihara and Yoshiki Uenoyama. The band went through a number of line-up changes, the most famous line-up being Kitamura with Kazuyuki Kishino and Yoshida Tatsuya, before splitting in 1990.

These were legends in the making

size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back