Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
Nov 12, 2013 at 1:38 PM Post #1,382 of 2,994

陳珊妮 低調人生

Sandee Chan has always been one of the most intelligent and creative indie artists in Taiwan, and her music has continued to be interesting and profound in the last two decades. This particular song is called "Low-Key Life," which is about how some hopeless and miserable people live life in a very low-key manner, never complaining about being bullied, ignored, unloved, misunderstood, and without dreams; they just slip through life like a silent passenger.

Nov 13, 2013 at 1:40 AM Post #1,386 of 2,994
That video almost gave me a heart attack 
frown.gif

Nov 13, 2013 at 2:06 AM Post #1,388 of 2,994
Well I can only imagine this being done during the scandal, makes no sense to do so otherwise. 
tongue_smile.gif

I've seen a lot of flaming online, but only in text forms.
those people cannot call themselves true fans. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Here's another one to lighten the mood up 

and I'm an Uaena ! 
atsmile.gif

Nov 13, 2013 at 2:11 AM Post #1,389 of 2,994
I checked out a Kobukuro CD from the library the other day. Not too bad.

This song reminds me of a Korean soap opera-like when the couple breaks up or something. XD

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R43fMWB77zQ[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV2YzpnG74s[/VIDEO]

[rule]

陳珊妮 低調人生

Sandee Chan has always been one of the most intelligent and creative indie artists in Taiwan, and her music has continued to be interesting and profound in the last two decades. This particular song is called "Low-Key Life," which is about how some hopeless and miserable people live life in a very low-key manner, never complaining about being bullied, ignored, unloved, misunderstood, and without dreams; they just slip through life like a silent passenger.

Woah, that was a well-composed song! I wish it were longer.

I can't understand the lyrics, and even if I could speak Mandarin fluently, I think I would have a hard time understanding the singing. She seemed to kind of slur her words, especially on the faster parts. I got the 一個音 part. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back