「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 25, 2013 at 2:45 PM Post #98,716 of 177,745
The UHA-6s mkii is a great amp for CIEMs. A lot of people over at the pirates side love the uerm + uha-6s combo, including myself. It goes for about $200ish used though, and you can't use your amazon money on it =/

Dec 25, 2013 at 2:48 PM Post #98,717 of 177,745
  The UHA-6s mkii is a great amp for CIEMs. A lot of people over at the pirates side love the uerm + uha-6s combo, including myself. It goes for about $200ish used though, and you can't use your amazon money on it =/

Yeah, that's the issue. All of my straight money that I can spend is going into these CIEMs, so I can't spare any of it. Otherwise I would go for an RSA P-51 Mustang. 

Dec 25, 2013 at 2:50 PM Post #98,718 of 177,745
I don't understand the hype behind the E12. I own it and it's only OK. It's by far not a giant killer, but I guess it's okay for $120? I think Boris can cook you-up something much better for that price. :wink:

Actually, I'll check the FiiO scratch code thing right now. I'm thinking I have a fake unit since I can't seem to understand why people like it so much. But I bought it from the Micca Store, which is a legitimate reseller of FiiO products...

Nope, it's real.

Blurry jpeg will be blurry.

LOL well I'm pretty much working non-profit so it doesn't really compare like that.

How does that code thingy work?

True true, but still, your amps sound much better. :p

As for the code, you just scratch in thing on the FiiO box like a game card and type the number into FiiO's search box on their website. They probably have a database of all the numbers for their products and whenever someone types in a 20-number sequence in the search box, it probably searches the database

Dec 25, 2013 at 2:53 PM Post #98,720 of 177,745
  You should wear that in your product vids
rolleyes.gif

That is a SMART idea. Oh gosh. Brand recognition!

Lol, here's why I asked. I decided to buy CIEMs with my Christmas money instead of an amp. However, I happen to have $100 in Amazon gift cards that I can't use on whatever CIEMs I decide to get. So I figured that I would use that to get an amp. They don't sell too many amps on Amazon at that price range though, but I've heard good things about FiiO. 

I'm pretty good friends with FiiO. Let me know if you have any questions.

Dec 25, 2013 at 3:01 PM Post #98,721 of 177,745
  I think FB might have blocked it, mind sending me a new one?

sent it again but said " will go into 'other inbox' "  so i have no clue 

Dec 25, 2013 at 3:02 PM Post #98,722 of 177,745
As for the code, you just scratch in thing on the FiiO box like a game card and type the number into FiiO's search box on their website. They probably have a database of all the numbers for their products and whenever someone types in a 20-number sequence in the search box, it probably searches the database

LOL guess counterfeit products is enough of a problem for them to do this.

@Nekosou
Can't wait to see your CIEMs...
Got a custom art design?
tongue.gif

Dec 25, 2013 at 3:15 PM Post #98,723 of 177,745
@Nekosou
Can't wait to see your CIEMs...
Got a custom art design?
tongue.gif

I don't know if I'm going to do custom art. If there is a pair that matches how much money I have, I will go for quality over aesthetics. However, if I have the money to burn, I will make something awesome. I am thinking Angel Beats art, but there are lots of other shows I like as well. Puella Magi Madoka Magica, for example.

Dec 25, 2013 at 3:16 PM Post #98,724 of 177,745

I don't know if I'm going to do custom art. If there is a pair that matches how much money I have, I will go for quality over aesthetics. However, if I have the money to burn, I will make something awesome. I am thinking Angel Beats art, but there are lots of other shows I like as well. Puella Magi Madoka Magica, for example.

vocaloids, favorite anime character, i'm either gonna do a vocaloids or Harry Potter next time

Dec 25, 2013 at 3:29 PM Post #98,725 of 177,745
Just finished episode 12 of Non Non Biyori.

Biggest surprise of the season without a doubt. A good SoL without anything that really ticks me off too much. Most characters are a bit too flat and stereotypical, which is unfortunate, but they still made a pretty good show with it anyway. It's a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, since I kinda got over the whole 'cute girls doing cute things' thing.

9/10. Best of the season. (after Space Bros)

Dec 25, 2013 at 3:34 PM Post #98,727 of 177,745

Wooow, really?

Yeah, the term waifu/husbando just seems way too weeaboo to ever actually use...

What? Something wrong with her?

Nah, just that there are better characters from that show IMO. Really tough to pick though.

I think 80% of the people who say that they have a waifu actually don't fantasise about them at all.

I don't have a waifu. But I do frequent Fakku. I actually do it for the plot -- it's literally the only thing I found with graphic content and a good plot. Good (vanilla) romance really makes the whole process more enjoyable.

Are we having this conversation? Yes we are having this conversation.

Merry Christmas peops. I only realized that it's Christmas a couple minutes ago, just goes to show how little I care about holiday festivities.

Lmao, these conversations are always hilarious. Woot woot vanilla army ftw! :D

Merry Christmas to you sir! I know it's probably come and gone for you, but I still haven't had our Christmas lunch over here.

posting random drawings ... anyone loves to draw here? ('3')

Ooh, very nice! 

That just reminded me that I need to watch S2 of Yuru Yuri... :/

Yes, but that thing is so dang wide, I don't even think I could get it to sit right with my iPod Classic...

vocaloids, favorite anime character, i'm either gonna do a vocaloids or Harry Potter next time

Do you have any custom artwork on your CIEMs now?

Dec 25, 2013 at 3:35 PM Post #98,728 of 177,745
Just finished episode 12 of Non Non Biyori.

Biggest surprise of the season without a doubt. A good SoL without anything that really ticks me off too much. Most characters are a bit too flat and stereotypical, which is unfortunate, but they still made a pretty good show with it anyway. It's a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, since I kinda got over the whole 'cute girls doing cute things' thing.

9/10. Best of the season. (after Space Bros)

hehe~
tongue.gif

Jokes aside, for me this kinda show really depends weather I like the characters.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back