「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 25, 2013 at 7:45 AM Post #98,687 of 177,744
Caught up with White Album 2 tonight and watched some more Cowboy Bebop. I'm truly amazed at how easily all the new episodes of WA2 just kept flowing from one to another. I wasn't expecting to watch all five episodes tonight, but I did.

Wa2 ftw!!!!!!'

Spent majority of Christmas assembling and painting model kits

Spraying my Revell Ferrari 308 GTB today... as much as I like the simplicity the amount of flash it has is really disappointing

If it was sold at a price of a regular Tamiya kit I probably would not buy it

Meanwhile Love Live songs are playing on the background...

The songs are really too good lol

Wa2 songs ftw

Dec 25, 2013 at 8:00 AM Post #98,688 of 177,744
Merry Christmas everyone! Damn sister just woke me up with her singing -_-.

@EveTan - Although I am a junior right now, I am just still sort of "going along" with the flow of college. I get decent grades, my GPA right now is a 3.2ish and I am pretty much ready to enter my senior year of college, which is a specialized year for health science students. I don't really know too much about what I will do in the future, but I don't think too hard about it. I don't really go out much to make connections and stuff either but I do make friends from my workplace on campus.

@Nekosou - Ultimate ears reference monitors. Though do wait til a head-fi meet so that you can get them on sale for 20% off.

Dec 25, 2013 at 9:22 AM Post #98,691 of 177,744
Thanks All who responded ^^. And Merry Christmas!

Oh and also, curious, does this make sense to you math savy people? It sounds cool...though I probably don't understand it fully.

Dec 25, 2013 at 9:54 AM Post #98,692 of 177,744
Don't worry. Everybody here is a grumpy old (wo)man. Some of them just hides them better than me.

Thanks mate, feeling better mentally and physically now 
bigsmile_face.gif

Also, happy birthday to Yukiho from iDOLM@STER! :3
(and Junko from Danganronpa, but to her less)

beerchug.gif
 You should have seen how we (Singaporean Producers) celebrated her birthday 
beyersmile.png

Paused my progress in stickering for this

Getting addictive lol...

With actual voices inside... its awesome

PM me your friend code, I go add you 
wink.gif

Dec 25, 2013 at 10:39 AM Post #98,693 of 177,744
PM me your friend code, I go add you 
wink.gif

My friend code too complex already haha

My main focus is still on Ayakashi, this game can play in between, having full voice just makes it so awesome

Dec 25, 2013 at 11:52 AM Post #98,695 of 177,744
Merry Christmas!  What do I get, shipping updates from Japan and my Q701 w/ its missing thunder.

Dec 25, 2013 at 12:32 PM Post #98,697 of 177,744
@b1o2r3i4s5 I didn't know how to follow or add you on FB so I just messaged you lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back