「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 25, 2013 at 1:10 AM Post #98,656 of 177,744
  Just watched the Nisekoi PV. On the surface, this looks like it'll be a clone of Oreimo. OP by ClariS, same seiyuu as Kirino for the main, and I heard Kuroneko's seiyuu in there as well playing one of the characters. Of course it will be done with the drug infused crew at SHAFT, so it'll probably be better, or at least different.

Hopefully it is a clone of Oreimo the way that Log Horizon was assumed to be a clone of SAO. 

Dec 25, 2013 at 1:11 AM Post #98,657 of 177,744

Yep. I don't get it either. I like the story, but Saya is not waifu material IMO.

Well.... considering some of my other waifus are ax-crazy yandere or non-human.......
Well actually..... considering my lifetime dream is to build my own waifu in the form of an android.........
(It's true! that's why I wanna do my post-grad in japan.)

Dec 25, 2013 at 1:13 AM Post #98,658 of 177,744
  Well.... considering some of my other waifus are ax-crazy yandere or non-human.......
Well actually..... considering my lifetime dream is to build my own waifu in the form of an android.........

If that turns out successful, you will probably be in the happiest relationship on the planet. Unless she goes "i, Robot" on you of course. 

Dec 25, 2013 at 1:14 AM Post #98,659 of 177,744
  Just watched the Nisekoi PV. On the surface, this looks like it'll be a clone of Oreimo. OP by ClariS, same seiyuu as Kirino for the main, and I heard Kuroneko's seiyuu in there as well playing one of the characters. Of course it will be done with the drug infused crew at SHAFT, so it'll probably be better, or at least different.

I hope so. The manga was decent, so I hope I'll prefer the anime :)
  It was 14 hours ago.....

We aren't all in HK lol

Merry Christmas guys :D

Dec 25, 2013 at 1:18 AM Post #98,660 of 177,744

Oh, nice. I don't really have any recommendations since I'm looking more at sub-$500 IEMs/CIEMs for my next purchase (IE the 1964 V3 is the only thing that looks appealing to me at the moment.)

All I can really say is that I love my Shure SE530s, and they have worked great and lasted me for a good long while. They've traveled all over the world with me too. I am dreading the day that the cable cracks, or they stop working altogether. I wonder if Shure would repair them... 

Huh, nice. I tried the SE535 and SE846 and wasn't really that impressed with either of them. They did seem pretty durable other than the cable connectors though.

Just posted my review of the Fiio cables: http://www.head-fi.org/t/691646/fiios-new-pcocc-a-cables-impressions-reviews-discussion/15#post_10097334

Dec 25, 2013 at 1:26 AM Post #98,661 of 177,744

Hopefully it is a clone of Oreimo the way that Log Horizon was assumed to be a clone of SAO. 

Never saw Log Horizon, was it good?

Yep. I don't get it either. I like the story, but Saya is not waifu material IMO.

LOL, you a crazy man!!!

Dec 25, 2013 at 1:52 AM Post #98,663 of 177,744
  Nice but have you thought about posting a seperate thread with your review or posting it on HEad-Fi's official review thingy?

Gets more public views

Later, maybe. That's just the way Mice set it up; I'm satisfied for now.

Dec 25, 2013 at 2:05 AM Post #98,664 of 177,744
Have a nekomimi Christmas. Nekomimi > Santa hat.

Dec 25, 2013 at 2:18 AM Post #98,665 of 177,744

lol if you want a portable amp I could make you one for new year
tongue.gif

I'm working on a new portable amp design right now anyway~

you make amps?  I wanna see!

I don't actually know yet. I was looking at the 1964 Ears V6-Stage. Also, the JH Audio JH7. Any other recommendations?

I hear V6 is a pretty good bang for buck on ciems.  Also, you could reshell ciems from the FS forum.  Get a JH13FP for about 550, reshell it via Fisher Hearing (they do amazing work! and awesome customer service) for 150ish depending what ya get done like artwork, color combination, faceplates.  And you basically get THE TOTL ciem for around the price of the V6.  

Dec 25, 2013 at 2:23 AM Post #98,666 of 177,744
Join the FitEar master race! You know you wanted to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back