「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 25, 2013 at 1:44 PM Post #98,702 of 177,744
  Enlighten me as to who the person in my avatar is again?

I'll assume you know since you drew it :)

...but yeah, I don't know :frowning2:

lol!!!!! you dunno lol!!!!!!

That's Sakurako Ohmuro's sister in Yuru yuri....there's a spin off abt them .... copying from wiki:
A spin-off web manga by Namori focusing on the Ohmuro sisters, titled Ohmuroke (大室家 Ōmuroke?), has been released on Niconico's Niconico Seiga service. The series first released chapters alongside episodes of the second anime season between July 2, 2012 and September 17, 2012 before resuming on Ichijinsha's Niconico Yuri Hime web manga publication from February 17, 2013.[10][11] The first tankōbon volume was released on August 1, 2013.[12]

Listening to my k10 now... good iems really helps drawing better : 3 (facepalm)

Dec 25, 2013 at 1:57 PM Post #98,705 of 177,744
The E12DIY

Dec 25, 2013 at 2:08 PM Post #98,706 of 177,744
  Gatcha :)

I'll go check it out

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/event-ya/no-22093.html <--- go buy one!  [パンダ パジャマ ]
wink_face.gif

Dec 25, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #98,710 of 177,744
Panda, would you recommend the FiiO E12?

I don't understand the hype behind the E12. I own it and it's only OK. It's by far not a giant killer, but I guess it's okay for $120? I think Boris can cook you-up something much better for that price. :wink:

Actually, I'll check the FiiO scratch code thing right now. I'm thinking I have a fake unit since I can't seem to understand why people like it so much. But I bought it from the Micca Store, which is a legitimate reseller of FiiO products...

Nope, it's real.
Blurry jpeg will be blurry.

Dec 25, 2013 at 2:24 PM Post #98,711 of 177,744
Dec 25, 2013 at 2:31 PM Post #98,713 of 177,744
I don't understand the hype behind the E12. I own it and it's only OK. It's by far not a giant killer, but I guess it's okay for $120? I think Boris can cook you-up something much better for that price.
wink.gif

Actually, I'll check the FiiO scratch code thing right now. I'm thinking I have a fake unit since I can't seem to understand why people like it so much. But I bought it from the Micca Store, which is a legitimate reseller of FiiO products...

Nope, it's real.

LOL well I'm pretty much working non-profit so it doesn't really compare like that.

How does that code thingy work?

Dec 25, 2013 at 2:39 PM Post #98,714 of 177,744
I don't understand the hype behind the E12. I own it and it's only OK. It's by far not a giant killer, but I guess it's okay for $120? I think Boris can cook you-up something much better for that price.
wink.gif

Nope, it's real.

Lol, here's why I asked. I decided to buy CIEMs with my Christmas money instead of an amp. However, I happen to have $100 in Amazon gift cards that I can't use on whatever CIEMs I decide to get. So I figured that I would use that to get an amp. They don't sell too many amps on Amazon at that price range though, but I've heard good things about FiiO. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back