「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 25, 2013 at 5:49 PM Post #98,746 of 177,745
  posting random drawings ... anyone loves to draw here? ('3')

Really nice work!
Oh and you get a lot of bonus points for Pusheen down there.

My Facebook avatar.....

Just finished episode 12 of Non Non Biyori.

Biggest surprise of the season without a doubt. A good SoL without anything that really ticks me off too much. Most characters are a bit too flat and stereotypical, which is unfortunate, but they still made a pretty good show with it anyway. It's a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, since I kinda got over the whole 'cute girls doing cute things' thing.

9/10. Best of the season. (after Space Bros)

Hmmm I don't know if I would call it the nr. 1 of this season, but you are totally right with everything else.

@ Borisu
What is your opinion of the show sunday without god?

Dropped it after the first two episodes.
Nuff said.

Nah, just that there are better characters from that show IMO. Really tough to pick though.

Lmao, these conversations are always hilarious. Woot woot vanilla army ftw! :D

Hmm wasn't a hard choice for me. Really loveable personality with a SUPER sad backstory. Oh and she looks not just a bit good :3

Vanilla, indeed. Still very hard to find.

Nadeko fans UNITE!!!
biggrin.gif

She shares the second place with Gaen.

Kanbaru comes in third place.

So, Christmas is over. What did you guys get?
I got:
- Cliff Burton's biography - "To Live Is To Die"
- Sonisphere tickets (Metallica and probably Slayer, Gojira, Mastodon and Ghost).

Sweet, man!
They should have called the biography "Orion" :|

Dec 25, 2013 at 6:11 PM Post #98,748 of 177,745
I got two CDs, a new pair of super fancy gloves, money and the ticket for the Distant World concert in April plus two nights in a really cool hotel near the concert hall in Berlin :)

Dec 25, 2013 at 6:29 PM Post #98,750 of 177,745
People with private trackers. I am not in even one. >:

Dec 25, 2013 at 6:30 PM Post #98,751 of 177,745
Wow, it's been 5 years?

Y'all remember these series of videos:
http://kotaku.com/5118476/watch-kids-go-crazy-over-getting-a-wii-for-christmas

I don't think I'll keep the tablet, but it was a surprise. Android? :-o

That's really fancy

I got two CDs, a new pair of super fancy gloves, money and the ticket for the Distant World concert in April plus two nights in a really cool hotel near the concert hall in Berlin :)

Ohhh schiit fancy

Dec 25, 2013 at 6:35 PM Post #98,752 of 177,745
Lol, I got some fudge, some gift cards for food at places that aren't really even close to my university, and some money. And the tablet I bought before Black Friday was technically part of my Christmas as well.
Now, what to get with money? Oh right, textbooks... T_T

Dec 25, 2013 at 7:16 PM Post #98,756 of 177,745
  Lol, I got some fudge, some gift cards for food at places that aren't really even close to my university, and some money. And the tablet I bought before Black Friday was technically part of my Christmas as well.
Now, what to get with money? Oh right, textbooks... T_T

people still use text books?  i bought texts books my freshman year.... nada after that.  

Dec 25, 2013 at 7:51 PM Post #98,759 of 177,745
If anyone wonders what to get during JPS freeleech, Capsule's CAPS LOCK is actually pretty good (I assume you haven't really listened to it, because I don't think anyone mentioned it here - maybe except me when Perfume's LEVEL3 came out, but even I just only listened to it myself).

Dec 25, 2013 at 8:25 PM Post #98,760 of 177,745
What would you guys say is the best Japanese translation for "fidelity?" "Soshu (操守)?" I was thinking of having my earphones say "kosho soshu (高尚操守)" for "high fidelity."

Or I could use "koseino (高性能)," which also means "high fidelity." 

Or I could use "ハイファイ," which doesn't need any translation because it is pronounced "haifai (hi-fi)" in romaji. XD 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back