「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 29, 2013 at 10:29 PM Post #72,829 of 177,745
Quote:
Sorry no . What game is that?
Much better.

Someone in the states. PLZ play WoT with me

): you know that ain't happening unless it's... mechy, mice, chase, panthers... and I feel like I'm forgetting some people. Maybe me when I build one ~_~ but gahd. Graphics cards are hella expensive and I want it to last a long while. But tech keeps on moving faster and faster... 

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:31 PM Post #72,830 of 177,745
Quote:
Welcome bach, where have you been haydn?

The more important question is where have you been? O.o
Quote:
So I just caught up to the Shingeki no Kyojin manga. Now, I don't know what to do with myself. I read it all in one go too. Still gonna wait for the weekly anime though but idk if the experience is going to be as good as not knowing. Idk why I keep doing this lol.

Haha, can't wait until we find out what Eren has in store for him in the anime :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:
Welp, just took down my first poster of a car to fit my anime calender :D

Was thinking of not putting it up, then I realized I spent $110 on the set so might as well...

Who's that??

No ******* clue! 
tongue.gif

She's cute though 
biggrin.gif

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:32 PM Post #72,831 of 177,745
Quote:
Oh it is?...umm panda Mal Veux beard?

I hoped to but couldn't make it this time as I was on vacation. thus I missed the NY meet.

I'll be moving to Virginia this fall..Where no head fi meets happen.

I dunno what the avatar situation is honestly.  I'm hoping people will throw out some ideas.  But at the same time, I also think the sample avatars are brilliant in their own way was they convey what the theme is all about and use his post style.

I'm sure there are meets in the South.  In fact, didn't they just have one in North Carolina recently?

Quote:
Warren you missed my +1 regarding your song choice? :frowning2:

Also stupid panda replied to your stupid post over there on the stupid FiiO thread.

Wut?  When?  People don't add rep to my posts very often (
frown.gif
) so I tend to miss it when it happens.  Plus, this thread moves a little too fast for me. 
redface.gif

EDIT:  FWIW, I rock that song at noribang.  Don't even know the words, I just mimic it phonetically.

Also, what post in the Fiio thread?

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:34 PM Post #72,833 of 177,745
Thanks for all the recs peoples. I'll make sure to examine them in further detail once school is out. It's rather hard to find time for watching much of anything with a full time job and classes every other day :l 

Was intrigued by all of the Ever 17 posts as well, having really enjoyed 999 and owning VLR (had it since launch, was quarantined to the backlog... such is life) 

Since you guys are into VNs and such, what do you think of stuff like Tell Tales' The Walking Dead or Quantic Dreams' Beyond? I feel like those titles are the natural extension to VNs and adventure games of old, but some people just flat out hate them. It always amuses me how much ire that genre draws from gamers 

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:45 PM Post #72,837 of 177,745
lol, I've been on HF since before 2005. Pretty sure I've posted in ye olde anime threads of yore haha

I don't recognize many faces around here from back then. Saw Kirosia in a thread the other day, GSFerrari posted up a FS awhile back (he actually sold me his SA5K back in 2005) and... that's about it haha

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:52 PM Post #72,840 of 177,745
Quote:
lol, I've been on HF since before 2005. Pretty sure I've posted in ye olde anime threads of yore haha

I don't recognize many faces around here from back then. Saw Kirosia in a thread the other day, GSFerrari posted up a FS awhile back (he actually sold me his SA5K back in 2005) and... that's about it haha

O... that's right :> I think I saw you a few times while flipping through the first thousand or so pages. 

A lot are MIA ):

Users who are viewing this thread

Back