「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 29, 2013 at 9:54 PM Post #72,814 of 177,745
Quote:
Welcome bach, where have you been haydn?

I see what you did there 
tongue.gif

On a beach. 
Quote:
kk
In his hidey hole

-_-

Apr 29, 2013 at 9:58 PM Post #72,815 of 177,745
So I just caught up to the Shingeki no Kyojin manga. Now, I don't know what to do with myself. I read it all in one go too. Still gonna wait for the weekly anime though but idk if the experience is going to be as good as not knowing. Idk why I keep doing this lol.

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:02 PM Post #72,816 of 177,745
So I just caught up to the Shingeki no Kyojin manga. Now, I don't know what to do with myself. I read it all in one go too. Still gonna wait for the weekly anime though but idk if the experience is going to be as good as not knowing. Idk why I keep doing this lol.
Because you love it.

Remember no spoilers in this thread unless in spoiler tag.

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:02 PM Post #72,817 of 177,745
Quote:
English! The most disappointing exam result in my case. Good luck!
In other news, results from one of my exams came in today. Got a 9/10 for Calculus B
biggrin.gif
. Apparently the exam was generally made below expectation, but I actually got higher than I expected.
Similarly, I scored highest of all 6 first years (9.2/10) taking the exam, and 4th highest out of ~80 for Ordinary Differential Equations. When I walked out of that exam it felt like I would at best get a 7.

My doubts about getting cum laude (>8/10 average and >8/10 for thesis) for my undergraduate degree are taking a roller coaster ride. After the first period it seemed hard but doable, after second periods I was estimating it to be a 50/50 change, and right now after the third period I'm estimating myself to have approximately 80% chance.
Awesome. I wish I had a grad trip. As a substitute I studied sampling/signal processing theory, electronics, and the physiology and psychology of human hearing.

disappointing as in taking it or the result?

Dammmnnn!! Congrads!

That's nice too
I have way too many things I want to do over the summer holiday......

Quote:
Welp, just took down my first poster of a car to fit my anime calender :D

Was thinking of not putting it up, then I realized I spent $110 on the set so might as well...

Who's that??

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:04 PM Post #72,818 of 177,745
Quote:

Who's that??

borisu. stop asking my questions. 
Quote:

Ey. Same happens to me. I either read it all before it comes out, or I read it after seeing it. For me, I'm a bit too lazy to continue watching it now :s

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:06 PM Post #72,821 of 177,745
Yea definitely. I'll just sit back and enjoy all the reactions lol. The anime is doing so well so far.
Much better than the manga imo. The anime shows emotions, the society, structure and the sisters protection better than manga. The epic soundtrack sounds also add to it :)

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:11 PM Post #72,823 of 177,745
Quote:
For a second I thought it was Violin who that is (as usual). Man. Surprise.

So Borisu. You read the other posts? I performed a battle call for you
biggrin.gif

So choose now. I play G senjou or Ever 17

I've seen G and have listened to the sound tracks, but iono about story plot at all. But it looks great.

Ikr? He's me :D posting fast, too.

Ever17 is fantastic. 

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:14 PM Post #72,824 of 177,745
Quote:

Awesome, thanks for the input. I guess I'll have to give them a try for a month or two before I buy a years subscription.

It's going to be waaaay too expensive for me to ship a proper stat amp to Panda-sama (shipping both ways will be more than the cost of the headphones), and I don't have the tiny little srm-252 anymore so I can't mod it for use with the king sound electrostat.

I'll post some brief impressions when I get them.

SERIOUSLY?!

Man.. talk about expensive shipping fees LOL. Maybe an unboxing video too?

Hi there! Welcome to the thread!
We often tend to get off-topic here, so don't mind us if we start talking about random, non-anime, stuff. :p

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) is airing this season and I really like it so far. I haven't read the manga yet so this is really exciting to me.

If you wanna read the manga, prepare your eyes...

I'm worried how short the anime wil catch up with the manga since the manga releases monthly...

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:20 PM Post #72,825 of 177,745
Definitely agree. That's why I will definitely keep watching.

Same

I've seen G and have listened to the sound tracks, but iono about story plot at all. But it looks great.

Ikr? He's me :D posting fast, too.

Ever17 is fantastic. 

G senjou is an anime?

----
The pacific rim just released wondercon trailer is epic. I want to see it now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back