「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 28, 2013 at 6:39 PM Post #61,066 of 177,745
Quote:
Google is your friend.

The Consumer Preview was a bit glitchy. I didn't bother trying it after they released it to the Release Preview stage. I used it for a bit on my friend's laptop last weekend and I liked it, probably because Metro satisfies by minimalist requirements since Aero Glass IMO is pretty god damn ugly.

Starting to wonder if I should just create my own skin and get it over with.

Wrong information? That was given to me by a site.

Obviously massive Googling is done. IT just doesn't help much

Quote:
I love them. No need for an upgrade for me anytime in the near future as far as I can see.
The alpha pads raised the bar a lot as well on comfort, making them nearly perfect for me.
Lol, I don't have a katana so I don't know how that works...
I'll try and find some rubbing alcohol then in that case.
That's why I always "buy" full versions
wink.gif

Or....the cheap version

Feb 28, 2013 at 6:50 PM Post #61,068 of 177,745
Quote:
Wow, not much going on here today! Guess that's good for my productivity level...
Got some new bomb making xbox modding supplies today. Lots of them (Borisu said the wiring looks like a bomb, thus the joke 
tongue.gif
)
Bowei: How do you sanitize a cable effectively?

LOL

why'd you want to sanitize a cable?

Feb 28, 2013 at 6:56 PM Post #61,069 of 177,745
Quote:
Something weird happened...

The site went down for me. Some Apache testing or something.

After that, my reply to your trackpad/mouse situation post got held for moderation saying that I was a new member but I just checked my post count and join date and it seems I'm still fine, and a fake HS.

Someone accidentally switched on the spam checker, which was disabled. This cause a few hundred posts to be auto-held, even though they weren't spam.

Feb 28, 2013 at 7:00 PM Post #61,071 of 177,745
Quote:

Someone accidentally switched on the spam checker, which was disabled. This cause a few hundred posts to be auto-held, even though they weren't spam.

Someone? *cough cough* I'll take it it will be kept in house who did that lol. No need in public shaming.

Feb 28, 2013 at 7:08 PM Post #61,073 of 177,745

I definitely have to get used to the feeling of having a soundstage.

Feb 28, 2013 at 7:12 PM Post #61,074 of 177,745
Quote:
eek.gif

what happened to it?
does it have lifetime warranty?

Nope lol.

This gives me an excuse for an upgrade
Quote:

How are they :)

Camo style faceplate?

Feb 28, 2013 at 7:13 PM Post #61,075 of 177,745
Quote:

First impressions? I must admit I'm looking at a nice pair of starter CIEMs like the C4, 1964 Quads, Rooth 6 or UM Merlins once finances are squared away. The UM and 1964s are ahead just because of the customisation options.

EDIT: You have weenie hands. 
wink.gif

EDIT2: Spelling.

Feb 28, 2013 at 7:16 PM Post #61,076 of 177,745
Quote:
First impressions? I must admit I'm looking at a nice pair of started CIEMs like the C4, 1964 Quads, Rooth 6 or UM Merlins once finances are squared away. The UM and 1964s are ahead just because of the customisation options.

EDIT: You have weenie hands. 
wink.gif

I just did a comparison and you are right. Eve does have slightly smaller hands....

Anyway, UM,Heir, 1964 are what I am looking at for CIEM's

Feb 28, 2013 at 7:19 PM Post #61,077 of 177,745
They're carbon fiber faceplates. They really need sunlight to show though.

Feb 28, 2013 at 7:20 PM Post #61,078 of 177,745
Quote:
I just did a comparison and you are right. Eve does have slightly smaller hands....

Anyway, UM,Heir, 1964 are what I am looking at for CIEM's

The only Heir I'd be interested in is the 8A(or possibly a 5Ai or reshelled 6A). The rest don't appeal to me right now, although if I can get some into my ears in London, I might change my mind.

Feb 28, 2013 at 7:21 PM Post #61,079 of 177,745
Quote:
They're carbon fiber faceplates. They really need sunlight to show though.

Oh I see, looked like army camo at first.
Quote:
The only Heir I'd be interested in is the 8A(or possibly a 5Ai or reshelled 6A). The rest don't appeal to me right now, although if I can get some into my ears in London, I might change my mind.

I'm much more poor so of course I cant dream of those

Feb 28, 2013 at 7:23 PM Post #61,080 of 177,745
My brain can't adjust to the difference in sound stage. Actually, it's making me feel sick. I have to adjust to it before I can really concentrate on the music. Kinda feels like motion sickness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back