「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 20, 2013 at 8:06 PM Post #50,476 of 177,745
Quote:
Just checking in after a huge night of food ~~ Will probably just lie in bed and head-fi the whole morning. 

Also, really late on this, but happy birthday eve! Hope you get those C4s in soon!

For a second, I actually fell for the fake anime season chart 
confused_face_2.gif
. Pluto adaptation would have been so friggin awesome, then I took a more careful look at the rest of the pictures. 

I fell for it too. I saw Spice and Wolf 3 and gave a hip hip hooray. But then got sad 
triportsad.gif

What country are you vacationing? 

Jan 20, 2013 at 8:08 PM Post #50,477 of 177,745
Quote:
Just checking in after a huge night of food ~~ Will probably just lie in bed and head-fi the whole morning. 

Also, really late on this, but happy birthday eve! Hope you get those C4s in soon!

For a second, I actually fell for the fake anime season chart 
confused_face_2.gif
. Pluto adaptation would have been so friggin awesome, then I took a more careful look at the rest of the pictures. 

Did you see my response to your post ~100 pages back?

Jan 20, 2013 at 8:12 PM Post #50,479 of 177,745
Originally Posted by bowei006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

compression is the good of all evils

I'm not a picky son of a gun, but I expect things to be not terrible
size]

This is probably my favourite j-rock song with nagi on vocals, it's been like three years, and I've not heard anything better from her.

Twin is in glorious Nippon, if I'm not mistaken.

Jan 20, 2013 at 8:22 PM Post #50,484 of 177,745
Quote:

Well, now I did 
tongue.gif
. Tried to work through like 1000 posts, so hard to keep track. They should have Nexus around here, I'll take a look. 

Arigatou!
Now that I've finished it, could you see if a cheap version of this exists?
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%8C%96%E7%89%A9%E8%AA%9E%E9%9F%B3%E6%A5%BD%E5%85%A8%E9%9B%86-Songs-Soundtracks-TV%E3%82%B5%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88%E3%83%A9/dp/B005V3ARAY/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1358731219&sr=1-1
Next time I'm down in Vancouver, I'll gladly see if there's any CDs I'd want to buy. Could I also sneak in a listen of the LCD2s? 
ph34r.gif

Jan 20, 2013 at 8:25 PM Post #50,486 of 177,745
The reason I was looking at a mech keyboard is for typing really. I don't think I'll have time to play many games in college, but I do know I'll be typing a lot of essays and such. :wink:
What do you think of the monitor I posted in the previous post?

For my personal taste, usually would get something from the Dell department. I'd focus on IPS panels specifically nowadays since they are best image-quality technology becoming much cheaper for the masses (used to be super expensive).

I have a Dell U3011 monitor. But thats a little out of your budget. ASUS i'm not too fond of for monitors. ;x
That is my DREAM monitor! How dare you brag about it!!! :mad:

Jan 20, 2013 at 8:26 PM Post #50,487 of 177,745
Quote:
I don't hear anything wrong with it...?
it's typical pop mastering.... (then again, I'm using EQ which increases crest factor)

That's what's wrong with it... >_<

Jan 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM Post #50,488 of 177,745

Quote:
Well, here you go guys: http://worldwildlife.org/pages/find-your-inner-animal

I kind of liked it though, since emperor penguin chick appeared in SZS fairly frequently.

Your Inner Animal is a
Panda
You have a soft and cuddly appearance and a big heart, but you prefer to live alone at a slow pace. Reclusive and somewhat restrained in your personal tastes, you are nonetheless a unique creature of habit

Looks like I dethroned bowei.

Quote:
What headphones you using? I know it's modded but still. It shouldn't need an amp if kalbee sent it? The only amps I have right now availble are MRB,E5, E02i, E12. That function is dedicated portable ones. You could have borrowed the E5 or E02i if you want. The MRB is way too big and heavy. IT's that silver thing in the picture. 

You can borrow it. But don't destroy it. HD215? fully closed. K422. Semi open. Monoprice MP8320 (probably not as its too big). 

That one sounds better amped, and noticeably too.

Quote:

The trade-offs mean it's much more compact, and you don't attract nearly as much attention when trying to shoot girls down. 
size]

Well, you don't have to do the asian cameraman pose either :p
Pressing on the DSLR button while its hanging on your neck is fine too haha.

Quote:
No don't.
Too late

My cousin had a yaoi phase. She loved that show. I took me a second to connect.
size]

I know right!???

Time for Blacklight Retribution

That show, yaoi?
Not that I don't understand what you mean but not in yaoi territory.
But aye, it had it's good points but I don't think the majority here would like that series.

Quote:

I'm not a picky son of a gun, but I expect things to be not terrible
size]

This is probably my favourite j-rock song with nagi on vocals, it's been like three years, and I've not heard anything better from her.

Twin is in glorious Nippon, if I'm not mistaken.

Duuuude thanks! Nagi + PRKR?! win!

Jan 20, 2013 at 8:31 PM Post #50,490 of 177,745
By the way, thanks for the help everyone, I ordered the refurb LG panel :)
Nice! I was looking at it for a cheap IPS monitor, be sure to review it for us! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back