90+ posts overnight
eek.gif

.....and nothing to quote!

indeed 
rolleyes.gif

Jan 20, 2013 at 7:35 PM Post #50,447 of 177,745
[size=x-small]
[/size]
This is a nice accessory for iPhone if you are a Puella MAdoka fan.

Now if they made a homura one with a head, I might buy it...
But that one is just strange. -__-

I prefer this chart:

No! Just no! Ever 17 and Saya should never be turned into anime! They wouldn't be able to properly convey the story on the slightest for either! Ever 17 needs the repeats, and Saya needs the 'narration'!!!!!

I skipped from page 3353 to here. What'd I miss?

Jan 20, 2013 at 7:35 PM Post #50,448 of 177,745
Quote:

The monitor you have now is very decent, getting a new one that isn't IPS will be a downgrade IMO.

LG actually make most of the IPS panels around, it's what's in the Dells and what not.

Alright :) Good to know, considering like I said, I paid $25 for it at a thrift store :D It didn't come with a power cord, which is why I'm guessing it was so cheap. Good thing there was a crappy 15" dell sitting next to it with a power cord so I could test it and make sure it turned on and such... Best snatch of my life at a thrift store... /rant
Guess I'll order the monitor now then. When I sell my HD600s I'll get the ducky board.
To keep it on topic:
What is it with some Japanese people having American rappers in the middle of their songs????

Skip to 4:30 to see what I'm talking about, but at least listen to the main singer's voice first so you can be shocked like I was... This song also sounds like it was mastered on an AD2000 
mad.gif

Jan 20, 2013 at 7:35 PM Post #50,449 of 177,745
Quote:
No! Just no! Ever 17 and Saya should never be turned into anime! They wouldn't be able to properly convey the story on the slightest for either! Ever 17 needs the repeats, and Saya needs the 'narration'!!!!!

omg ever17 for sure. Not so much on saya :)

Jan 20, 2013 at 7:39 PM Post #50,454 of 177,745
Quote:

I still need to play Ever17....
don't mind saya anime, except I won't be looking for the plot in it.

Jan 20, 2013 at 7:39 PM Post #50,455 of 177,745
@Chase: Saya couldn't be done right, because they'd have to take out ALL the H and most of the guro. And TBH, you need to see all 3 endings in the game in a specific order IMO in order to get the most out of it...
Also... I forgot what I was going to say here... >_< Eroge soundtrack distracted me! :p

Jan 20, 2013 at 7:41 PM Post #50,456 of 177,745
Quote:

Rapping is cool. 
size]

No Hosaka in Minami-ke 3 sadly, but he's in the preview for next week!

Rapping in moderation is cool.
Oh, remembered what else I was going to say...
I WOULD be working on my preamp right now if my dumb arse grandpa didn't steal my soldering iron... Sigh, the tip was on its last legs, methinks I'll probably have to go get another tip before I can start working again on it...
Edit: Just got the Bakemonogatari OST... Holy crap this is amazing on my Mad Dogs...

Jan 20, 2013 at 7:41 PM Post #50,457 of 177,745
Quote:
@Chase: Saya couldn't be done right, because they'd have to take out ALL the H and most of the guro. And TBH, you need to see all 3 endings in the game in a specific order IMO in order to get the most out of it...
Also... I forgot what I was going to say here... >_< Eroge soundtrack distracted me! :p

:) I wanna just rip up that fake list. Summer 2013 will be much better 
Is what you forgot to say~

Jan 20, 2013 at 7:43 PM Post #50,459 of 177,745
Saya no Uta gave me the chills...

But Saya was so cute :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back