「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 20, 2013 at 8:55 PM Post #50,506 of 177,745
Quote:
32 Ohm audio? I didn't want to book an appointment there.. Wasn't sure if they would be stuck up pricks when dealing with a 16 year old (at the time) who didn't plan to buy anything
I did go to stereotypes to look at speakers though. The people there were nice and all, but they're of the typical audiophile mentality of "vinyl is better nonetheless" and "the more money you throw at cables, the more sound quality you get."

Nah, talking about Headphone Bar. Chill owner, chill people. We have snobbophile stores here like HiFi Centre, Commercial, among others. Only worthwhile thing headphone-wise would be Denons.

Heard 32 Ohm were relatively relaxed as well. 

Jan 20, 2013 at 8:56 PM Post #50,508 of 177,745
Originally Posted by MrViolin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

:s only amp/dac I've had my eyes on after mechy pointed it out. would wait for ODA... but then it'd be a long while. Planning on driving the sa5k with it. modi/magni has too much gain, n other alts are expensive

Maybe I should just keep my spot because I feel ultra terrible having to pick one of you.

Jan 20, 2013 at 9:00 PM Post #50,511 of 177,745
Jan 20, 2013 at 9:02 PM Post #50,512 of 177,745
Quote:
oh, at a glance it looked like it
:s only amp/dac I've had my eyes on after mechy pointed it out. would wait for ODA... but then it'd be a long while. Planning on driving the sa5k with it. modi/magni has too much gain, n other alts are expensive

The ODA is going to be a more powerful O2, which is precisely what the O2 in Project H will be...
Quote:
because many of these songs are really good if you can live with the no-so-good quality.

I like listening to J music a lot... I rarely listen to classic rock unless I'm in the mood for it, most of the Japanese songs I have are just too crazy addicting...
I mean, look at my last.fm plays for the past month: http://www.last.fm/user/mechgamer123
Quote:

Nah, talking about Headphone Bar. Chill owner, chill people. We have snobbophile stores here like HiFi Centre, Commercial, among others. Only worthwhile thing headphone-wise would be Denons.

Heard 32 Ohm were relatively relaxed as well. 

Headphone bar... *google...* Oh, Canada...
Have we been talking about 2 separate Vancouvers here? 

Jan 20, 2013 at 9:02 PM Post #50,514 of 177,745
Originally Posted by bowei006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hope you guys know we aren't serious about fighting over this stuff.

I'll keep my spot, no matter how drunk I get, got it? 
size]

I don't think it'll be fair to give my spot away.

Jan 20, 2013 at 9:07 PM Post #50,518 of 177,745
Quote:
Headphone bar... *google...* Oh, Canada...

Have we been talking about 2 separate Vancouvers here? 

Lol, the OTHER Vancouver. You're not the first to have made the same mistake. 
biggrin.gif
 Don't worry, I lurk near Portland/Seattle very, very often. 
Quote:
twinqy, vaht is this?

Gun Knight Girls, VN. 

Jan 20, 2013 at 9:12 PM Post #50,520 of 177,745

Users who are viewing this thread

Back