「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 11, 2013 at 4:45 AM Post #48,257 of 177,745
God damnit guys Psycho Pass is depressing, I'm up to 9 now, I think I'll take a break for a bit.

I need to watch something light and fwuffy now.

That's the whole point LOL. Not enough depressing anime lately, and not enough cyberpunk in anime lately.

They are heathens and heretics. We shouldn't be listening/reading their words. They don't know the sheer awesomeness of Japanese music.

Jan 11, 2013 at 4:47 AM Post #48,258 of 177,745
Clearly, if one has an aversion towards some things, one shouldn't do a sweeping comment like that though. It just makes you look like an elitist prick.
------------------------------------
SHAFT bringing their A game with sasami-san!!!! Awesomegreatwonderful adaptation, plus with more nonsensical Nonaka Ai performance!!!!!!!!

Jan 11, 2013 at 5:57 AM Post #48,260 of 177,745
Cannot wait:

Jan 11, 2013 at 5:57 AM Post #48,261 of 177,745
And the VAs used. Urgh so good. And so familiar too most of the time. Of course Nanoka Ai is not stranger to me anymore (except in PMMM when she acted as Kyoko. That was damned undetectable until I saw the cast list. Too damn good hiding her cheery voice), but the others all sounded too much like someone else and I got it wrong when I checked the cast list for @ganbarania (dear god may the animedom come out with a decent short name for it).

And two tsundere pettanko in the anime. What's up with that? :3

Jan 11, 2013 at 6:01 AM Post #48,262 of 177,745
Quote:

I have to say.

I like it.

I like what Tamako Market is showing so far.

Especially the bird. Too much swagger.
Who am I and what have I done with myself.

Looks like the poison has worked finally!

Boku wa tamodachi next out. About time :D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!

Though I'm waaay ahead of it. Been following the LN version. 
I'm gonna watch it when the BD version is released, and marathon the schiit out of it!

Lol, nothing I can do to change it...
Yeah, but if I upgrade my plan, I lose unlimited data 
frown.gif

tamako market, new kyoani show that just started airing. I never knew clannad was a VN until after I saw both seasons... And TBH I preferred Kanon to clannad. After story should be obvious.
IMO the "best" part of clannad (by that I mean most emotionally moving) was
Fuko disappearing from existence and everyone's minds, that's a fate worse than death right there...

I know. You have the grand daddy of unlimited data... me want...

SOMEBODY AGREES!!!! YES!!!
Though that was the best of the series. Tomoyo's special episode still the best IMO

Ehh, we still have time.

*checks schedule*

HOLY SCHIIT! It's 3 weeks to the mid terms! CRAM CRAM CRAM! I MUST GIVE THEM TESTS!

Is how it actually went with one of my teachers. We had a lax class and so one day she pulled out her schedule and she literally popped. She was all like, OMG! WE NEED  A MOVE ON!

LAWL!!!

Never happened to me though. Even if the lesson plan was lagging, at least the teacher knew about it

Sasami-san: Can't tell if satirizing Sis-con/moe/everythinginanime or if pandering loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. 

BEYER!!!! HNNNGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

Keep in mind that it's mainly for new releases, so it may be a little difficult finding seeders for a complete season of something that's aired a looong time ago.

Boku Ha Tomodachi blabla: Nope.

Kotoura-san: I'll give it a few more, it's terribly predictable and the production values are only average at best, but I've got the hots for Kotoura.

But but but WHY?!?!?!

Jan 11, 2013 at 6:05 AM Post #48,263 of 177,745
Soz another wall of text.

Ah okay xD Makes sense now.

Yep... any old(er) violins with decent amount of use will sound quite nice already. Not sure how it works but yeah lol.

If you got the raws, and if I got free time, I can translate with less than decent English. Oh, and if I find it interesting enough. And if it ain't too hard. Or maybe ask Rik since I recall he joined a scanslation group. NVM can't translate this kind of stuff... Too much specialized terminology and story-world-specific stuff...

Lol you totally misunderstood my question to Panda but nevertheless. I'll see that show for myself soon enough, hopefully.
I'm pretty lenient when it comes to rating anime, since as long as it seems enjoyable to me, I'll watch it. If it bores the crap outta me then no go. Be it popular or not. Enjoyment > All.

Well, aren't you a treble head? xP if you easily experience fatigue I doubt you'd be one haha. Vice versa.
But yes, it's due to treble in general.

Awesome! Looking forward.
Though I'm pretty content with my current gears, since my headphones aren't hard to drive. Making me almost feel remorse on spending on the P-H since I don't get to play with it yet lol.

How big was the case going to be? You guys know my desk is super cluttered, hope I'll have enough space.

Check BMF's incremental mod page; you might find the material you need.
EQ is not likely going to help much when there's serious case of resonance.
Or it'll just kill a bunch along with it.

It is of decent size. Ever seen an audio gd? Its like that

Quick question guys, figured I'd ask ya'll cause you all seem heavily into anime/manga. I like a lot of anime but I want to get into it more. I'm sure you guys have your go-to sites that you go to stream and download and I know that they are on the OP on the first page but I just wanted to ask which ones are considered the best. I was using animebytes for a while to download but i lost my account due to inactivity, which I think is kinda weak because I had a 5TB/1TB ratio. Any suggestions are really appreciated.

Crunchyroll and animenewsmetwork have a legal anime ring. However nyaa has all the anime. We rely on animetake to help organize new releases

I've seen Psycho Pass mentioned quite a bit around here, should I be watching it?

Maybe , its quite good

Sasami-san: Can't tell if satirizing Sis-con/moe/everythinginanime or if pandering loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. 

Wow, they seriously used that! YES SUCCESS!

I just bought an IC for $0.00 :D

Anyone know how long Fedex priority shipping takes?
I forgot to save the tracking number before closing the window and apparently they don't keep record of my orders.....

Usually 1 weeek but for hk it may be diff
God damnit guys Psycho Pass is depressing, I'm up to 9 now, I think I'll take a break for a bit.

I need to watch something light and fwuffy now.

Hmm. Yeah, it is a bit dark. Luke gc

Jan 11, 2013 at 6:06 AM Post #48,264 of 177,745
Finished much of the SAO LN. currently on Alicization arc. Though, I don't plan on starting it because it seems that that arc isn't completed yet. How is Accel world compared to SAO? LN wise.

Jan 11, 2013 at 6:12 AM Post #48,265 of 177,745
I can extract a few equations from that circuit if that helps, but I'm not sure if it's all the equations I can get from it...

Find V2/V1 in terms of R1, R2, R3, R4, Z1 and Z2:

From this point onward it's really easy right? You've done all the hard work, now just put all of that stuff in a matrix and apply Gaussian reduction. (or better: make a computer do it for you).

Also, I understand one of you (was it Boris?) was/is taking the IBDP. Considering it, but the IB's ideals do not really resonate with me. I can easily make it into my school's pioneer IBDP batch on a scholarship, and my choices otherwise are fairly limited. Such is life below the top but above average. I feel like Satoshi (Hyouka) now - all database, no brains. Any advice?

Boris is in his final year of IB, and I graduated last year.

IB is worth it imo. I consider taking IB instead of regular Dutch education among the best, if not the best life decision I ever made. It's not as hard as many people say it is, and IB does a very good job in teaching natural sciences and maths.
Things may be different your case, but in my case taking IB was incredibly good.

If you have any questions shoot me a PM, I'd be happy to help.

>_< idk where to get raws. It's ok kalbee :p  RIK JOINED A GROUP? OMG. I MUST ASK RIK. But I hope he'll like the series :/ he doesn't seem like the guy to like that stuff, though. Thus, it'd make the possibility of him/group translating even lower :/

I'm technically in a group, yes. However, the group is not active at all. Furthermore, the only thing I ever did was proofread two chapters. I also proofread and typeset one chapter of some Malaysian manga Jgray scanned and translated.
I would love to do some more typesetting in the future, as well as translation. But right now I simply don't have the time.

Jan 11, 2013 at 6:23 AM Post #48,266 of 177,745
@Boris

Took me <1 min.

LaTeX code:

Code:
\frac{\text{R3}^2 \text{Z1} \text{Z2}+\text{R2} \text{R3} (2 \text{Z1} \text{Z2}+\text{R3} (\text{Z1}+\text{Z2})+\text{R4} (\text{Z1}+\text{Z2}))+\text{R2}^2 \left(\text{R3}^2+\text{Z1} \text{Z2}+\text{R4} (\text{Z1}+\text{Z2})+\text{R3} (2 \text{R4}+\text{Z1}+\text{Z2})\right)}{(\text{R3} \text{Z1}+\text{R2} (\text{R3}+\text{Z1})) (\text{R3} \text{Z2}+\text{R2} (\text{R3}+\text{Z2}))+\text{R1} \text{R3} (\text{R3} (\text{Z1}+\text{Z2})+\text{R2} (2 \text{R3}+\text{Z1}+\text{Z2}))}

Jan 11, 2013 at 6:31 AM Post #48,267 of 177,745
Finished much of the SAO LN. currently on Alicization arc. Though, I don't plan on starting it because it seems that that arc isn't completed yet. How is Accel world compared to SAO? LN wise.

Generally not as good. If you are loosing interest, just loose it. There is nothing else really

From this point onward it's really easy right? You've done all the hard work, now just put all of that stuff in a matrix and apply Gaussian reduction. (or better: make a computer do it for you).
Boris is in his final year of IB, and I graduated last year.

IB is worth it imo. I consider taking IB instead of regular Dutch education among the best, if not the best life decision I ever made. It's not as hard as many people say it is, and IB does a very good job in teaching natural sciences and maths.
Things may be different your case, but in my case taking IB was incredibly good.

If you have any questions shoot me a PM, I'd be happy to help.
I'm technically in a group, yes. However, the group is not active at all. Furthermore, the only thing I ever did was proofread two chapters. I also proofread and typeset one chapter of some Malaysian manga Jgray scanned and translated.
I would love to do some more typesetting in the future, as well as translation. But right now I simply don't have the time.

I wish i could say that. Schools here dont need to and shouldnt teach you life skills and research and stuff. The stuff you need to know is the stuff college used applications use for testing at the end. Entire advanced curriculums are based around tests that a non profit made up for colleges.

Jan 11, 2013 at 7:00 AM Post #48,270 of 177,745
Quote:

It's not because the girls are well endowed, it's because I don't like their personalities. 
tongue.gif

Not sure why, but I kinda like Sena. Especially when she goes to her "girly" side. I wanna own her figure/nendo next

Quote:
In psycho pass? Yeah theycan be a bit too real for your tastes? They arent exactly Moe ~

FINALLY Friday!
smily_headphones1.gif

No Panda... Just no...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back