「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 10, 2013 at 11:34 PM Post #48,226 of 177,750
Quote:

Yep... any old(er) violins with decent amount of use will sound quite nice already. Not sure how it works but yeah lol.

If you got the raws, and if I got free time, I can translate with less than decent English. Oh, and if I find it interesting enough. And if it ain't too hard. Or maybe ask Rik since I recall he joined a scanslation group. NVM can't translate this kind of stuff... Too much specialized terminology and story-world-specific stuff...

:3 not really older, but those that've been played on, too. Idk how my psychology teacher knew so much about violins... he said something about sap crystallizing in a way.... I seriously don't know. All I know is more play = better sound. 

>_< idk where to get raws. It's ok kalbee 
tongue.gif
 RIK JOINED A GROUP? OMG. I MUST ASK RIK. But I hope he'll like the series :/ he doesn't seem like the guy to like that stuff, though. Thus, it'd make the possibility of him/group translating even lower :/

Jan 10, 2013 at 11:42 PM Post #48,227 of 177,750
Soz another wall of text.

Lol you totally misunderstood my question to Panda but nevertheless. I'll see that show for myself soon enough, hopefully.
I'm pretty lenient when it comes to rating anime, since as long as it seems enjoyable to me, I'll watch it. If it bores the crap outta me then no go. Be it popular or not. Enjoyment > All.

How big was the case going to be? You guys know my desk is super cluttered, hope I'll have enough space.

Check BMF's incremental mod page; you might find the material you need.
EQ is not likely going to help much when there's serious case of resonance.
Or it'll just kill a bunch along with it.

I enjoyed it, mainly because I can relate to the characters, or at least relate them to people I know IRL. This made it very entertaining for me. 9/10 for a first episode.

About 2 objective 2s wide and 2 long, not sure if that helps at all... :/

Dude, I'm talking about stuffing the area behind my speakers in my car with foam or cotton or a similar substance, not modding my T50RPs... =_=

Jan 10, 2013 at 11:50 PM Post #48,228 of 177,750
Also, tonight's episode of psycho pass was kinda meh from a story standpoint, after a 3? Week break, I wanted to see more advancing of the story, not a back story...
[rule]
Also, I bought planetarian for ios. I must say having all these graphics in "retina" quality is quite awesome!

Jan 11, 2013 at 12:22 AM Post #48,229 of 177,750
Quick question guys, figured I'd ask ya'll cause you all seem heavily into anime/manga. I like a lot of anime but I want to get into it more. I'm sure you guys have your go-to sites that you go to stream and download and I know that they are on the OP on the first page but I just wanted to ask which ones are considered the best. I was using animebytes for a while to download but i lost my account due to inactivity, which I think is kinda weak because I had a 5TB/1TB ratio. Any suggestions are really appreciated.

Jan 11, 2013 at 12:26 AM Post #48,230 of 177,750
Quote:
Quick question guys, figured I'd ask ya'll cause you all seem heavily into anime/manga. I like a lot of anime but I want to get into it more. I'm sure you guys have your go-to sites that you go to stream and download and I know that they are on the OP on the first page but I just wanted to ask which ones are considered the best. I was using animebytes for a while to download but i lost my account due to inactivity, which I think is kinda weak because I had a 5TB/1TB ratio. Any suggestions are really appreciated.

For me, I use gogoanime now. Problem is, you can't dl from the site directly (might be able if you go to mirror source though).

Jan 11, 2013 at 1:01 AM Post #48,234 of 177,750
Thanks i'll check it out

Keep in mind that it's mainly for new releases, so it may be a little difficult finding seeders for a complete season of something that's aired a looong time ago.

Boku Ha Tomodachi blabla: Nope.

Kotoura-san: I'll give it a few more, it's terribly predictable and the production values are only average at best, but I've got the hots for Kotoura.

Jan 11, 2013 at 1:11 AM Post #48,235 of 177,750

Ouch. I have almost a 10.0 ratio on there right now, hope I never lose my account, haha.
It would probably be best to look on nyaa.eu and bakabt.me, as well as fan sub group sites, which you can find when looking up an anime on myanimelist or a similar site.
By the way, did you ever get that v-moda cable shipped out? :)

Jan 11, 2013 at 1:14 AM Post #48,236 of 177,750
Looks like this week was filled with filler for psycho pass and R;N, but I must say I preferred R;N this week. The new ED by itou kanoko is pretty good, all the other new songs are meh

Jan 11, 2013 at 2:11 AM Post #48,240 of 177,750
I use BakaBT for anime, and Mangable or Manga Fox for Manga. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back