「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 11, 2013 at 2:15 AM Post #48,241 of 177,750
I've seen Psycho Pass mentioned quite a bit around here, should I be watching it?
It's more than decent to me, it's very good IMO. It's also written by my favorite writer, uribochi Gen, which pretty much guarantees it will be great.
Ah, k-on is such a good thing to watch right before bed, it being all SoL and moe and slow paced and stuff...

Jan 11, 2013 at 2:31 AM Post #48,242 of 177,750
Quote:
I've seen Psycho Pass mentioned quite a bit around here, should I be watching it?

Well, last year was my first year diving into the world of j-media again...
It went like this: not used to killing off characters, used to killing of characters, used to bad endings, used to bad stuff, used to pretty hardcore stuff-- UNTIL panda showed me heroic age. Heroic Age only changed the killing aspects, everything else it didn't lol. I mean, if you like hardcore stuff (blood, guts, gore, all that stuff). I dropped after about 6 episodes b/c it was too slow/repetitive for me. Depressing, too.

Jan 11, 2013 at 3:05 AM Post #48,244 of 177,750
Finally Gintama has some new content this season. Finally following the manga.

Jan 11, 2013 at 3:43 AM Post #48,249 of 177,750
I just bought an IC for $0.00
biggrin.gif

Anyone know how long Fedex priority shipping takes?
I forgot to save the tracking number before closing the window and apparently they don't keep record of my orders.....

Jan 11, 2013 at 3:50 AM Post #48,251 of 177,750
Quote:

Sasami-san: Can't tell if satirizing Sis-con/moe/everythinginanime or if pandering loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. 

LOL second time I see beyer in anime :)
first time was binbougami ga! with the T50p

Jan 11, 2013 at 3:52 AM Post #48,252 of 177,750
Quick question guys, figured I'd ask ya'll cause you all seem heavily into anime/manga. I like a lot of anime but I want to get into it more. I'm sure you guys have your go-to sites that you go to stream and download and I know that they are on the OP on the first page but I just wanted to ask which ones are considered the best. I was using animebytes for a while to download but i lost my account due to inactivity, which I think is kinda weak because I had a 5TB/1TB ratio. Any suggestions are really appreciated.

For legal streams, there's Netflix, Hulu I think, and the site with largest library is Crunchyroll. As always this is all US exclusive, but you're in it, so you're okay. Of course this also means that it's usually **** anime that gets licensed. You're better off going to trackers and other online streams. Don't watch streams anymore though, so I can't help much. I usually use Bakabt for older titles and like most everyone here use nyaa for newer series.

Yes.

Jan 11, 2013 at 4:36 AM Post #48,255 of 177,750
Indeed. Apparently Suyama-san likes anime songs lol. But to be more specific, Monet is intended to provide extra high-energy, sparkly and detailed highs and forward female vocals (perfect for maniacs/otakus/anime freaks/vocaloid fans I suppose?) as hinted by the driver arrangement.

And based on my short demo session, it does deliver what it is intended to do, lol.

Heh, i guess we're freaks in the real world.....

Yea, I can see where you are coming from, I personally dislike Monet myself. But I'm surprised you think Monet is darker than TG334, I think figuratively speaking Monet is as bright ad sparkly as morning sun. It does lose a lot of details at low and mid. But then again, most of the details in your typical Vocaloid or Geeky anime tracks are in the upper-mids and highs....Right? I'm not sure though, I have an aversion to those kind of otaku music stuff so I might be wrong.

It's a matter of personal preference I suppose, I know people who loves the sound sig of Monet~

T.T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back