「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 11, 2013 at 7:13 AM Post #48,273 of 177,745
Quote:
From this point onward it's really easy right? You've done all the hard work, now just put all of that stuff in a matrix and apply Gaussian reduction. (or better: make a computer do it for you).
Boris is in his final year of IB, and I graduated last year.

IB is worth it imo. I consider taking IB instead of regular Dutch education among the best, if not the best life decision I ever made. It's not as hard as many people say it is, and IB does a very good job in teaching natural sciences and maths.
Things may be different your case, but in my case taking IB was incredibly good.

WHAT...???? NO! This is the HARD PART!

HOW DO I DO THAT????
I've only learned how to use the reduced-something-form for things like "ax+by+cz=k where c, b, c and k are real numbers"....

Quote:
@Boris

Took me <1 min.

LaTeX code:
Code:
Code:
 \frac{\text{R3}^2 \text{Z1} \text{Z2}+\text{R2} \text{R3} (2 \text{Z1} \text{Z2}+\text{R3} (\text{Z1}+\text{Z2})+\text{R4} (\text{Z1}+\text{Z2}))+\text{R2}^2 \left(\text{R3}^2+\text{Z1} \text{Z2}+\text{R4} (\text{Z1}+\text{Z2})+\text{R3} (2 \text{R4}+\text{Z1}+\text{Z2})\right)}{(\text{R3} \text{Z1}+\text{R2} (\text{R3}+\text{Z1})) (\text{R3} \text{Z2}+\text{R2} (\text{R3}+\text{Z2}))+\text{R1} \text{R3} (\text{R3} (\text{Z1}+\text{Z2})+\text{R2} (2 \text{R3}+\text{Z1}+\text{Z2}))}

orz
kamisama arigatou~

Jan 11, 2013 at 7:19 AM Post #48,274 of 177,745
In psycho pass? Yeah theycan be a bit too real for your tastes? They arent exactly Moe ~

FINALLY Friday!
smily_headphones1.gif

Naww, I was talking about Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai.

Almost Saturday~

Jan 11, 2013 at 7:58 AM Post #48,276 of 177,745
Just took a test. Meh. Algorithms part went quck and nice, but forgot it's floating point numbers and other binary-based systems (like two's complement etc.) as well. Looks like I'm going to retake that part soon, since 5here are seperate results for these two parts...

Jan 11, 2013 at 8:56 AM Post #48,281 of 177,745
Not sure why, but I kinda like Sena. Especially when she goes to her "girly" side. I wanna own her figure/nendo next

No Panda... Just no...

What happened?

Re: Psycho Pass not moe, they've been saying that a lot. By they I mean the director and the studio. But CLEARLY Akane is just the moe carrier of the entire series. Someone in there is trying their best to make here the moe-est in that anime.

Well I do admit that she does do kiddish stuff sometimes. Her in the series feels like a comming of age period where she loses her innocence to the world which she long had.

Naww, I was talking about Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai.

Almost Saturday~

Oh that :) im watching it today

What you think of da capo? Or love live?

Welcome :) yokoso!

Jan 11, 2013 at 10:03 AM Post #48,285 of 177,745
Vividred Operation:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 
GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back