「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 7, 2012 at 10:17 AM Post #43,036 of 177,745
YEEESSSS!!!!!!!! :D

You like it?
Hahaha~
Told ya it wasn't bad. (no, I told bowei actually.....)

[rule]Robotics;Notes
Their robot fails in so many levels I'm just gonna **** and take it as a joke.....

I dropped it :/

@graph
Ill take it

Dec 7, 2012 at 10:36 AM Post #43,037 of 177,745
Yay, progress! :D
Also, I finished lucky star... Meh... 7.5/10. If it weren't for the haruhi references, probably a 6.5/10... I plan on finishing high school DxD tomorrow (*fanservice DxD, cough cough*)
And then continuing code geass...

Did you get their other parodies? That show isn't as funny if you don't know what they're referring to.

Yes!!!!!!

Still busy with my midterms.... WHY CAN'T THE UNI JUST MAKE ONE WHOLE WEEK JUST FOR MIDTERMS INSTEAD OF RANDOMLY PICK THE DATE?!?!?!
So... PayPal just gave me $10 off for eBay purchase. Since I won't be using it, anybody want it?
First to PM me wins it! (I think it isn't tied to my account since they give a code for it)
Now is 2226, so whoever PM me the closest to 0426 or 1026 the next day wins!
I just make it so that people from other time zone has equal chance of winning. You can enter twice!
FYI, it's limited to first 3000 redeems and valid until 12/31 so...PayPal sux balls...

Is that $10 in eBay bucks? How much did you spend... Lol
I can sure use it but if panda already claimed it (・Д・)ノ

Dec 7, 2012 at 10:44 AM Post #43,038 of 177,745
firev1 reporting for news http://natalie.mu/music/news/81273 :frowning2: m.o.v.e disbands.

Here are some of the stuff that are released or yet to release that I'm looking forward to listening.

Really digging this song!

I love this pairing, their voices match up very well!

Their last song

Dec 7, 2012 at 10:58 AM Post #43,040 of 177,745
Dec 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM Post #43,042 of 177,745
Blasphemy.
I shall not accept anyone not liking Lucky Star.

Lol, I just did!

Meh, TWGOK is one of the few things I'm reading the manga of instead of the anime, it's gonna take about 10 seasons to cover everything in the manga at the pace they're going at...

Did you get their other parodies? That show isn't as funny if you don't know what they're referring to.
Yes!!!!!!
Is that $10 in eBay bucks? How much did you spend... Lol
I can sure use it but if panda already claimed it (・Д・)ノ

Yeah, I got the other parodies. I won't say I got all of them, but I'd say I got most.

Dec 7, 2012 at 11:03 AM Post #43,043 of 177,745
My current speed is 2.3x...
What's the difference?

Paranoi level? No idea. I use ultra secure with b2.

I use dbpoweramp. But burst literally is a fast read of data with minimal to no error checking. Ultrasecure goes slow and makes sure everything is correct

Dec 7, 2012 at 11:05 AM Post #43,044 of 177,745
Quote:
Lol, I just did!
Meh, TWGOK is one of the few things I'm reading the manga of instead of the anime, it's gonna take about 10 seasons to cover everything in the manga at the pace they're going at...
Yeah, I got the other parodies. I won't say I got all of them, but I'd say I got most.

Just use it on a type-u headphone stand~. Or was that you who said you were interested in one? Iono. Or is it only on ebay backed products?

Dec 7, 2012 at 11:14 AM Post #43,045 of 177,745
Just use it on a type-u headphone stand~. Or was that you who said you were interested in one? Iono. Or is it only on ebay backed products?

I said I was interested in one, but how the fudge does it relate to what I said in the quoted text?

Dec 7, 2012 at 11:15 AM Post #43,047 of 177,745
Guys, please read my post carefully and compare your time and the time i editted the posr please...
BTW, hf's mobile forum looks like a freaking app, only it's in a browser!!!

Dec 7, 2012 at 11:17 AM Post #43,048 of 177,745
Uwa!!! My Aki-chan is saaad~~ ;_; This is a heartbreakind episode of R;N for me, especially at the end... ******* sister
---------------------------
[rule]Robotics;Notes
Their robot fails in so many levels I'm just gonna **** and take it as a joke.....

You do it on the kind of shoe-string budget they get then, smartass!!! :mad:

It is a commendable effort considering they are using a 9-year-old plan that got abandoned by an as********le sister that doesn't give a fudge about her kawaii kawaii imouto! Yeah, you better **** about it.

*to mods, I am joking, and am perfectly in control.

Dec 7, 2012 at 11:18 AM Post #43,049 of 177,745
Too lazy to scroll up and quote the ebay one.
LOL, Alright...
@graph: I have no idea what time it is there right now, and I won't really have much time to PM you other than when I just did...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back