「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 6, 2012 at 10:50 PM Post #43,006 of 177,744
lol funny to see you guys flipping out because of cluttered desktop. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Don't do it jgray....

Since you guys asked, I'll show it...

------------------------
Also I said U P S, USPS. I don't think rival courier companies is going to work together.

Dec 6, 2012 at 11:08 PM Post #43,009 of 177,744
Dec 6, 2012 at 11:29 PM Post #43,010 of 177,744
Quote:
I had so much hw today, sorry, no anime impressions or comments on Blood C, SSY, Chunibyou although I wished I could have shared

And big news. I SAW A CHUUNIBYOU EVENT this week at school!!

I was so happy..but freaked out.

I walked into my schools bathroom and there is an underclassmen (freshmen to sophomore) in there doing an Asian or Naruto meditation. He was literally leaning up against the wall(standing) , with feet crossed over each other trying to balance on the poles of his feet. And at the same time he would then outstretch his arms and then rejoin them into some Naruto spell with his eyes closed and then recite something. Another student and I were in there. We both noticed it but we tried to pretend we didn't see it. 

The kid was one of those type chuunibyou event looking guys too. Long hair with a multi colored T shirt and shorts.\

It was quite funny, as I kept thinking Chuunibyou in my head.

LOL. Really wish I had seen that.
Quote:
It's a game.
One of the best I've played too.....

Ah, I see.
Quote:

Also I said U P S, USPS. I don't think rival courier companies is going to work together.

*hurls*

Where'd you get the background?
Quote:
^ ARRRGGGGGGGG
MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This.
Quote:
They burn!
My desktop officially has that many icons but i dont show icons on my desktop ever anyway.

Ahaha. I sweep them every once in awhile.

Dec 7, 2012 at 1:37 AM Post #43,012 of 177,744
There are actually a few albums that I'd like to buy....
but amazon.jp won't ship!! :frowning2:

/misconception_time_ON
I thought you can buy practically everything in HK :S
Amazon.jp has so much restrictions it's almost impossible for me to import anything through them. Unless you use a forwarding service.

------------------------

What I see: A slightly messy but normal desktop.
What others here see: They can't see anything.

On a anime note: Latest two episode of Hidamari Sketch Honeycomb... haven't had such a good laugh for a while.

Dec 7, 2012 at 2:20 AM Post #43,013 of 177,744
Quote:
/misconception_time_ON
I thought you can buy practically everything in HK :S

no.....? (=_=)

Quote:
It's the $199 headband that will allow you to control things using your mind, the makers say.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/06/tech/ariel-garten-muse-interaxon/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fedition_technology+%28RSS%3A+Technology%29

EEG HID!! WANT!!!

Quote:
Apple will begin manufacturing a computer in the United States next year, says CEO Tim Cook

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/06/tech/innovation/apple-made-in-us-cook/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fedition_technology+%28RSS%3A+Technology%29

Hope this isn't going drive the cost up even more....
confused_face.gif

Dec 7, 2012 at 2:44 AM Post #43,015 of 177,744
@mech
check P-H forums.

Yay, progress! :D
Also, I finished lucky star... Meh... 7.5/10. If it weren't for the haruhi references, probably a 6.5/10... I plan on finishing high school DxD tomorrow (*fanservice DxD, cough cough*)
And then continuing code geass...

Dec 7, 2012 at 3:18 AM Post #43,016 of 177,744
Also, I finished lucky star... Meh... 7.5/10. If it weren't for the haruhi references, probably a 6.5/10... I plan on finishing high school DxD tomorrow (*fanservice DxD, cough cough*)

Blasphemy.

I shall not accept anyone not liking Lucky Star.

Dec 7, 2012 at 3:18 AM Post #43,017 of 177,744

Blasphemy.

I shall not accept anyone not liking Lucky Star.

Dec 7, 2012 at 6:08 AM Post #43,019 of 177,744

Users who are viewing this thread

Back