「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 7, 2012 at 7:58 AM Post #43,023 of 177,744
Quote:
Blasphemy.
I shall not accept anyone not liking Lucky Star.

This.
How can you not like Lucky Star??

Quote:
@tilpo even me?

yes, even you! :frowning2:

Quote:
I was sad they did this actually

Why...? I wouldn't really mind as long as the price stays the same...

Quote:
Is girls und pantzer worth watching?

Um... not bad..?
If you have nothing better to do, then go for it.

Dec 7, 2012 at 8:31 AM Post #43,027 of 177,744
What youtube changed UI again.

I'm on a 30" on 25x16, look at the madness;

That's how it looks, it's not shrunken or anything, that's 1:1 magnification. Look at all the wasted space!

Almost the entirety of the interwebz has wasted space like that. And I'm only just using a 15" FullHD-screened laptop. Higher-res screen on cheaper laptops can't get here fast enough to matter.

Dec 7, 2012 at 9:04 AM Post #43,029 of 177,744
Quote:

“The World God Only Knows” – Season 3 Announced

http://www.moetron.com/2012/12/06/the-world-god-only-knows-season-3-announced/

YEEESSSS!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Dec 7, 2012 at 9:12 AM Post #43,030 of 177,744
Quote:

That's how it looks, it's not shrunken or anything, that's 1:1 magnification. Look at all the wasted space!

*Laughs*

Also lolipop-chan isn't cute anymore. Some creepy currawong instead of some cute girl :c.

And speaking of desktops.. mines~

.. I pretty much don't use my desktop at all.

Dec 7, 2012 at 9:26 AM Post #43,031 of 177,744
Still busy with my midterms.... WHY CAN'T THE UNI JUST MAKE ONE WHOLE WEEK JUST FOR MIDTERMS INSTEAD OF RANDOMLY PICK THE DATE?!?!?!

So... PayPal just gave me $10 off for eBay purchase. Since I won't be using it, anybody want it?
First to PM me wins it! (I think it isn't tied to my account since they give a code for it)

Now is 2226, so whoever PM me the closest to 0426 or 1026 the next day wins!
I just make it so that people from other time zone has equal chance of winning. You can enter twice!

FYI, it's limited to first 3000 redeems and valid until 12/31 so...PayPal sux balls...

Dec 7, 2012 at 9:45 AM Post #43,033 of 177,744
Quote:
Still busy with my midterms.... WHY CAN'T THE UNI JUST MAKE ONE WHOLE WEEK JUST FOR MIDTERMS INSTEAD OF RANDOMLY PICK THE DATE?!?!?!
So... PayPal just gave me $10 off for eBay purchase. Since I won't be using it, anybody want it?
First to PM me wins it! (I think it isn't tied to my account since they give a code for it)
Now is 2226, so whoever PM me the closest to 0426 or 1026 the next day wins!
I just make it so that people from other time zone has equal chance of winning. You can enter twice!
FYI, it's limited to first 3000 redeems and valid until 12/31 so...PayPal sux balls...

Lol. Finals week for me. I've gotten through 2 losing all motivation for my last 3... one is CSE so I don't need to study more than an hour for that but other 2 are ochem... and I need/want atleast 50-80 hours for that but I'm not motivated at all today. Bleeeerrghh.

Dec 7, 2012 at 10:13 AM Post #43,034 of 177,744
Quote:
Fudging moe poison is tainting my mind. I'm starting to like Girls und Panzer. Un-freaking-believable. Though the OP and ED doesn't inspire EPIC TANK BATTLE at all, but more on the friendship is fun stuff. Bleagh.

Hahaha~
Told ya it wasn't bad. (no, I told bowei actually.....)

Robotics;Notes
Their robot fails in so many levels I'm just gonna **** and take it as a joke.....

Dec 7, 2012 at 10:15 AM Post #43,035 of 177,744
I know what you may have been thinking, but it's not derived from pants, panties or anything like that.
It's "Panzer"... -_-

Sowwy

This.
How can you not like Lucky Star??

yes, even you! :frowning2:

Why...? I wouldn't really mind as long as the price stays the same...

Um... not bad..?
If you have nothing better to do, then go for it.

Ill check it out

You're not tilpo so fudge you. :p
@bowei, i don't know of any show called girls und pantzer.

You know what i meant

It is insanely wasted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back