「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 7, 2012 at 11:32 AM Post #43,051 of 177,745
Quote:

You do it on the kind of shoe-string budget they get then, smartass!!!
mad.gif

I really didn't want to rant about this but man you just ticked me off.

There's something called planning.... something they did not do.
If you do the math properly, the result should have been obvious before doing any practical work at all.
and seeing how good framework looked + help provided, there's no reason why they couldn't make the internals.... they just didn't bother.
It's obvious they have absolutely no idea what they're doing and somehow got people to fund them to build a piece of junk.... resources well wasted.

Dec 7, 2012 at 11:58 AM Post #43,052 of 177,745
My silver MDR-1RS finally arrived. Dat packaging...

Dec 7, 2012 at 12:49 PM Post #43,053 of 177,745
You're not tilpo so fudge you. :p
@bowei, i don't know of any show called girls und pantzer.

Then I'll reply instead and condemn you for the great blasphemy you have comitted.

Still busy with my midterms.... WHY CAN'T THE UNI JUST MAKE ONE WHOLE WEEK JUST FOR MIDTERMS INSTEAD OF RANDOMLY PICK THE DATE?!?!?!
So... PayPal just gave me $10 off for eBay purchase. Since I won't be using it, anybody want it?
First to PM me wins it! (I think it isn't tied to my account since they give a code for it)
Now is 2226, so whoever PM me the closest to 0426 or 1026 the next day wins!
I just make it so that people from other time zone has equal chance of winning. You can enter twice!
FYI, it's limited to first 3000 redeems and valid until 12/31 so...PayPal sux balls...

Sucks dude. My uni plans it really well to fit it into one week.

Dec 7, 2012 at 1:04 PM Post #43,054 of 177,745
Nice words jgray!

And that's why i put 2 tries. I'm sure head-fi does time it according to the respective time zone(XX minutes ago etc). So just compare it to your local time

Dec 7, 2012 at 1:40 PM Post #43,057 of 177,745
lol if it's gonna get complicated then I call quits.
Planning on buying wires to recable a broken (T-T) USSR ortho. But first I gotta figure out how to take the drivers out. so I can remove stock cables. Cause aside from headband, that's where it is broken. Otherwise reterminating would suffice =/

Dec 7, 2012 at 2:03 PM Post #43,059 of 177,745
Guys, please read my post carefully and compare your time and the time i editted the posr please...
BTW, hf's mobile forum looks like a freaking app, only it's in a browser!!!

Welcome to the group :)

Uwa!!! My Aki-chan is saaad~~ ;_; This is a heartbreakind episode of R;N for me, especially at the end... ******* sister
---------------------------
You do it on the kind of shoe-string budget they get then, smartass!!! :mad:
It is a commendable effort considering they are using a 9-year-old plan that got abandoned by an as********le sister that doesn't give a fudge about her kawaii kawaii imouto! Yeah, you better **** about it.
*to mods, I am joking, and am perfectly in control.

Robotics notes doesnt seem to have a low budget
I really didn't want to rant about this but man you just ticked me off.

There's something called planning.... something they did not do.
If you do the math properly, the result should have been obvious before doing any practical work at all.
and seeing how good framework looked + help provided, there's no reason why they couldn't make the internals.... they just didn't bother.
It's obvious they have absolutely no idea what they're doing and somehow got people to fund them to build a piece of junk.... resources well wasted.

Ssy is an example of huge faulty planning and very low budget.

Robotics notes is just famously slow and boring like all the rest of its sister series

My silver MDR-1RS finally arrived. Dat packaging...

Pic?
lol if it's gonna get complicated then I call quits.
Planning on buying wires to recable a broken (T-T) USSR ortho. But first I gotta figure out how to take the drivers out. so I can remove stock cables. Cause aside from headband, that's where it is broken. Otherwise reterminating would suffice =/

Ussr ortho frw

Dec 7, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #43,063 of 177,745
Quote:

I'm just saying, the thread became "Project H, Loungin', occasionally anime/manga, and never music" for like three months >_>

and because fire was kind enough to share his wondeful wares, I'll post some tunes too.

I just demo'd them all. Weren't to my liking sorry :frowning2:
Quote:
firev1 reporting for news http://natalie.mu/music/news/81273 :frowning2: m.o.v.e disbands.

Here are some of the stuff that are released or yet to release that I'm looking forward to listening.

Really digging this song!

I love this pairing, their voices match up very well!

Their last song

First song was too short and second one didn't play. The rhythmn of the last one was good but didn't really suit me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back