Zune on Woot! for $99.99sss
Oct 7, 2007 at 9:10 AM Post #61 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by jfindon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I won't buy it just because it's a refurb. Don't like those.

Well, it's got the same warranty, comes in the original packaging, and it's done by MS. MS doesn't do refurbs. This is a rare opportunity. And considering that they're not available to the general public, only though woot, I would assume that the quality is rather high.

Besides, it comes with the same warranty as a new one, so why worry Mr Newman?

Oct 7, 2007 at 3:20 PM Post #62 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by luckypictures /img/forum/go_quote.gif
MUCH better sq. And if you just picked up a new macbook, chances are you can boot windows. And if you can boot windows, you can run Zune. No?

Planning to run VMware, so hopefully I can work with it.

Oct 7, 2007 at 4:38 PM Post #63 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Planning to run VMware, so hopefully I can work with it.

I know nothing about VMware, but I sent a message over to a Zune authority that could answer that for you.

Oct 7, 2007 at 5:09 PM Post #64 of 167
Very tempting deal... I was planning on buying an iPod classic in the next couple of weeks, but have been looking at the Zune as well. This might be too hard to pass up, although I was kind of drooling over the 80 GB of space the classic would provide. Decisions, decisions...

Oct 7, 2007 at 8:33 PM Post #65 of 167
wow amazing deal, just ordered one, haha thank god i waited out a week before buying from here, this is cheaper than what anyone was willing to give it up for.

Oct 8, 2007 at 2:04 AM Post #66 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by luckypictures /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, it's got the same warranty, comes in the original packaging, and it's done by MS. MS doesn't do refurbs. This is a rare opportunity. And considering that they're not available to the general public, only though woot, I would assume that the quality is rather high.

Besides, it comes with the same warranty as a new one, so why worry Mr Newman?

Because I am a perfectionist and I guarantee there are small flaws with the casing because I doubt they fixed the internals and gave it a new case. Plus I am waiting for the new one, I don't want the old one.

Oct 8, 2007 at 3:50 PM Post #67 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by assumenot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Very tempting deal... I was planning on buying an iPod classic in the next couple of weeks, but have been looking at the Zune as well. This might be too hard to pass up, although I was kind of drooling over the 80 GB of space the classic would provide. Decisions, decisions...

Zune 80. Nov. 13, 2007

Oct 8, 2007 at 11:58 PM Post #69 of 167
Curse this place! I just bought my junk I don't need!
tongue.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 9, 2007 at 2:35 AM Post #71 of 167
someone want to help me buy one and ship it to me in Canada? Really want one of these babies

Oct 9, 2007 at 8:39 AM Post #73 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by brassos /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also wonder if anyone has a ship date yet. Mine was billed on 10-4
Thanks

yeah this is kinda fishy, i am surprised they still have them listed for sale, should be selling like hot cakes right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back