Zune on Woot! for $99.99sss
Oct 5, 2007 at 6:21 AM Post #31 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by justhavingfun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
frown.gif
Unfortunately, I found out Woot doesn't ship to Hawaii, too bad.

Do you need someone to ship it to you? I don't know if they're still available, but let me know.

Oct 5, 2007 at 7:08 AM Post #32 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by justhavingfun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
frown.gif
Unfortunately, I found out Woot doesn't ship to Hawaii, too bad.

Ah, crap. Guess I wont be doing any Wooting either. Curious though, what island do you live on?

Oct 5, 2007 at 9:39 AM Post #33 of 167
Was it one day only? Still showing today.

Oct 5, 2007 at 12:14 PM Post #34 of 167
I had to get one. I've bought from woot twice before with no problems. I'd like to know about gapless too. My 40G pocket vaio has done gapless for like two years, but it's getting old and cranky, like me.

Oct 5, 2007 at 12:21 PM Post #35 of 167
Did you order today (Friday)?

Oct 5, 2007 at 4:28 PM Post #38 of 167
Nice find Ricardo!

Oct 5, 2007 at 8:30 PM Post #40 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by spudman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I had to get one. I've bought from woot twice before with no problems. I'd like to know about gapless too. My 40G pocket vaio has done gapless for like two years, but it's getting old and cranky, like me.

I've found that with my VAIO Pocket, gapless only works if I use ATRAC. Do you use ATRAC, or did you get gapless to work 100% with MP3s?

Oct 5, 2007 at 11:57 PM Post #43 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so what kind of condition do you guys think these are in? I know they are refurbished...but will they be pristine? or scratch ridden?

Well, they seem to be quite hard to scratch. And considering these are the only ones reconditioned my Microsoft, I would assume they were like new, scratch free. Otherwise, why bother to go to the trouble of new OEM packaging, and putting the MS seal of approval on them?

Oct 6, 2007 at 1:04 AM Post #44 of 167
I know a kid who had to send his zune back, so I was wondering:

how good are these soundwise and quality wise compared to ipods and such? Sorry for such a common question but I would like to spend less time researching and hear more direct opinions. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back