ZMFestivus II: October 5th, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2019 at 10:57 PM Post #197 of 335
Sep 13, 2019 at 11:07 PM Post #198 of 335
I also just ordered a pair of Verite LDT’s and hoping they will be ready by Festivus Zach said it was a possibility so I’m keeping my fingers crossed. Will not hold it against them .

Sep 18, 2019 at 9:50 PM Post #208 of 335
Ok, pulling a red eye, followed by flight out after the meet! Going solo =( but I’m going! =) super stoked to be super tired but meeting a bunch of you! I’ll be running light, so Cayin N6ii, Andromeda Golds and either CA Cascades or Focal Elegia. Depending on room I might bring some random other headphones =)

Sep 18, 2019 at 10:49 PM Post #209 of 335
Ok, pulling a red eye, followed by flight out after the meet! Going solo =( but I’m going! =) super stoked to be super tired but meeting a bunch of you! I’ll be running light, so Cayin N6ii, Andromeda Golds and either CA Cascades or Focal Elegia. Depending on room I might bring some random other headphones =)
I'm so jealous. But also, I am excited FOR you. Gosh, no fair!
Are you going to bring several tips for your IEMs? When I went, I brought the Vega and Andromeda, but forgot to bring the 10+ pairs of foam and silicon tips in different sizes for people to try them out.

Sep 18, 2019 at 10:55 PM Post #210 of 335
I'm so jealous. But also, I am excited FOR you. Gosh, no fair!
Are you going to bring several tips for your IEMs? When I went, I brought the Vega and Andromeda, but forgot to bring the 10+ pairs of foam and silicon tips in different sizes for people to try them out.
Good point, I’ll see if amazon has cheap in mass tips lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back