ZMF Verite Closed-New Closed Back ZMF Flagship.
Sep 3, 2021 at 7:41 PM Post #7,576 of 12,512
That Mare lottery was fun. Got my second choice! Waxing Crecent. So damn excited. Even though these are pre-built sets, is the 6-12 week estimate still in effect? Just want to be sure.
Congrats! I'm still shocked I got my first choice - Atoll

Sep 3, 2021 at 7:41 PM Post #7,577 of 12,512
I share the same doubt, looking at the pictures they seems to be pretty much finished product... Can't wait for my Dechen :) Maybe because those are at the bottom thus no one noticed :)
I spent an embarrassingly long time downloading every photo and narrowing down to my favorite 10 sets 😂

Sep 3, 2021 at 7:46 PM Post #7,578 of 12,512
Got stuck at calculating shipping rate for the Mare Nostrum, and then sold out.

i got my second pick xyrella though.

Sep 3, 2021 at 7:47 PM Post #7,579 of 12,512
I spent an embarrassingly long time downloading every photo and narrowing down to my favorite 10 sets 😂
I don't think it is embarassing at all! When you are trying to spend this much money, might as well be absolutely sure you are going for the ones you really love. I know I did the same, but by the end I figured that if I didn't get my first choice, it would be nigh impossible to get any others on my list, so these really feel like all or nothing.

Can't wait to see everyone showing off their wonderful sets!

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2021 at 7:49 PM Post #7,581 of 12,512
Got stuck at calculating shipping rate for the Mare Nostrum, and then sold out.

i got my second pick xyrella though.
Those are beautiful

Sep 3, 2021 at 7:52 PM Post #7,582 of 12,512
So you’re the one I lost out to! Congrats on a beautiful pair, hope you enjoy 😊
If it helps, I am absolutely thrilled and had my eye on them since the images dropped. I will truly treasure them.

Sep 3, 2021 at 7:53 PM Post #7,583 of 12,512
That Mare lottery was fun. Got my second choice! Waxing Crecent. So damn excited. Even though these are pre-built sets, is the 6-12 week estimate still in effect? Just want to be sure.

I got one of the stabilized VCs a couple of runs ago and yeah it still took 6~ weeks to ship out.

Sep 3, 2021 at 7:54 PM Post #7,584 of 12,512
Congrats! I'm still shocked I got my first choice - Atoll
I was interested in the Atoll too but ended up with the Regil. All very beautiful headphones.

Sep 3, 2021 at 7:55 PM Post #7,585 of 12,512
If it helps, I am absolutely thrilled and had my eye on them since the images dropped. I will truly treasure them.
Haha I’m glad someone got their first choice! Honestly I was debating between the Atoll and the Meze Empyrean Elite - you just helped me make up my mind 😅

Sep 3, 2021 at 7:56 PM Post #7,586 of 12,512
I was interested in the Atoll too but ended up with the Regil. All very beautiful headphones.
The burl in those is really amazing

Sep 3, 2021 at 8:03 PM Post #7,587 of 12,512
Whomever snagged Mantis got my fav...Congrats

Call me the chimney sweeper because I nailed that captcha!

Mantis Shrimp.jpeg

Sorry for the loss, but I promise I'll take care of it. Mare was the clear standout of the batch, so it only made sense to ignore it. Two minutes prior, I was mashing F5 until I could add to cart. I hope these are as powerful as the mantis shrimp. Thanks to ZMF for the opportunity. I can't wait to see some stabilized Eikons.

Sep 3, 2021 at 8:16 PM Post #7,588 of 12,512
Wanted to take a quick second to pop in and say thank you in general for all of the interest in the stabilized sets. We love wood and making headphones here and our whole team really puts their heart into getting a collection ready, built, photographed, and on the website-- it's a bit of a triathlon, but it is something that excites us all. One thing that is a bummer is that we genuinely wish we could make the perfect set for each individual. Some of you have reached out with the disappointment of not getting the set you wanted, and we totally understand, we know that stinks to not be able to attain something that seemed within close reach! As a small shop at around 10 people, it just isn't possible within our operations to make larger batches. We don't want to sacrifice quality or heart and we try our best within our means to come up with how we (given our capacity) can put these out and make things fair. We try to always listen and take feedback and incorporate ideas as they seem doable given our size and what we are able to make happen. To folks who did not get one this time- we are really sorry and hope that as we keep going there will be more of our small batch handcrafted stabilized sets that come your way. As Zach mentioned, we will be making more for November along with all of the other exciting woods we put out around that time.

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back