ZMF Verite Closed-New Closed Back ZMF Flagship.
Sep 3, 2021 at 7:07 PM Post #7,563 of 12,586
****. I had the Alluvium in my cart and was finalizing checkout when I ran into the no Paypal wall that I hadn't caught the memo for. I had all the money I planned to spend on this in Paypal; I don't have a card with a high enough limit anyway, I never actually use credit as credit. I nailed the captcha image test in a blink, thought I was so close...

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2021 at 7:08 PM Post #7,564 of 12,586
Sep 3, 2021 at 7:08 PM Post #7,565 of 12,586
It was fun trying the Mare Nostrum lottery, but alas a second too slow. My heart skipped a beat when the "identify the palm trees" popped up hahaha. Better luck next time!

I got a fire hyrdrant, lol. Where I got stuck was when it was calculating shipping rates. Took a while (3 seconds, but in the stabilized world, that's an eternity, lol)

Sep 3, 2021 at 7:09 PM Post #7,567 of 12,586
Sep 3, 2021 at 7:18 PM Post #7,568 of 12,586
Well, at least now we know for sure no bots are involved. Thanks @zach915m for implementing this change.

I still can't fathom how fast they flew off the site :frowning2: I was so damn fast. I aced the captcha and re-captcha lightning fast. I even copied and pasted my card # just to shave off a second. It was that damn "calculating shipping rates" that probably got me :frowning2:

Next up - maybe a lottery system pretty please? It would be a great way to celebrate ZMF November after all :) :) :)

Sep 3, 2021 at 7:26 PM Post #7,570 of 12,586
Whomever snagged Mantis got my fav...Congrats

Sep 3, 2021 at 7:32 PM Post #7,571 of 12,586
****. I had the Alluvium in my cart and was finalizing checkout when I ran into the no Paypal wall that I hadn't caught the memo for. I had all the money I planned to spend on this in Paypal; I don't have a card with a high enough limit anyway, I never actually use credit as credit. I nailed the captcha image test in a blink, thought I was so close...
When I ordered the DCA Stealth, I submitted a credit card payment the same day. You don't even have to wait until you get a statement to pay off a card.
I always pay off my card in full after receiving a statement, often sooner. On most of my cards the limit increased automatically over time, but you can also manually request an increase.

Sep 3, 2021 at 7:39 PM Post #7,575 of 12,586
That Mare lottery was fun. Got my second one choice! Waxing Crecent. So damn excited. Even though these are pre-built sets, is the 6-12 week estimate still in effect? Just want to be sure.
I share the same doubt, looking at the pictures they seems to be pretty much finished product... Can't wait for my Dechen :) Maybe because those are at the bottom thus no one noticed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back