ZMF Verite Closed-New Closed Back ZMF Flagship.
Oct 10, 2021 at 4:16 AM Post #8,042 of 12,524
F57DFA73-E84B-4745-84B8-40C515E7E16E.jpeg
DC898641-80F9-44AA-A9E5-FECB5D3DCA8E.jpegE64B6A06-67F1-4F8B-AABA-5F9B8693088E.jpeg202B3F18-5419-4687-9923-A20808E139AD.jpeg3BD63DC6-1D45-4B31-804F-2BECDCC4CA31.jpeg
I’ve been holding out on you guys.

Oct 10, 2021 at 4:43 AM Post #8,044 of 12,524
Happy birthday baby !

Tomorrow, these babies are 2y old. I've managed to get some hours in most days. I'm just as thankful and excited today as I was in the beginning. Long may it last!

#zmf4thewin

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg
Is it the ironwood one, mine too will complete 2 years in few days.

Oct 10, 2021 at 3:48 PM Post #8,048 of 12,524
For my preferences, it's the cable I enjoy the most on the VC. It provides enhancements in the areas of image distinction, air, speed and slam. Other cables will have only one or two of those qualities, but the NH2 brings all of them.

I'd like to hear the VC with the 2K, which I remember brought the most slam on the VO out of the ZMF cable offerings. They have since revised the cable since I've last heard it too, so another incentive for me to hear it again. According to the site, it's their most natural sounding cable. It's very intriguing.

Oct 10, 2021 at 4:58 PM Post #8,049 of 12,524
For my preferences, it's the cable I enjoy the most on the VC. It provides enhancements in the areas of image distinction, air, speed and slam. Other cables will have only one or two of those qualities, but the NH2 brings all of them.

I'd like to hear the VC with the 2K, which I remember brought the most slam on the VO out of the ZMF cable offerings. They have since revised the cable since I've last heard it too, so another incentive for me to hear it again. According to the site, it's their most natural sounding cable. It's very intriguing.
When did they revise the 2k? Just bought a 2k used and wondering the differences between the revision and older version.

Oct 11, 2021 at 11:27 AM Post #8,051 of 12,524
Tried Grand Lavricable on VC today with Auteur hybrid pads. I can happily say that now I can start focusing on music from here onwards.
So you did pull the trigger on the Grand Lavri? Do you find it too bright for the VC?

I like details, air and dynamism but find that, with Auteur Hybrid, it can sound a bit bright at times.

Oct 11, 2021 at 3:03 PM Post #8,052 of 12,524
So you did pull the trigger on the Grand Lavri? Do you find it too bright for the VC?

I like details, air and dynamism but find that, with Auteur Hybrid, it can sound a bit bright at times.

Hey, Yes I did. Love everybit of it for what you said. I use it with Auteur hybrid. I haven’t come across any somg that sounds bright to my ears so far.

Oct 11, 2021 at 5:50 PM Post #8,053 of 12,524
Welp I think that my Olive VC is lost forever. I ended up selling it 3 weeks ago to fund for the next Stabilized batch or if any good ones popped up. However after trying to contact USPS and Canada post for 2 weeks it looks like they are in Canadian Customs for seizure, and according to them they “Have no obligation to release the package” not sure as to why they are even there in the first place. The buyer started a claim with PayPal and I’m almost certain that whatever happens PayPal will side with the Buyer because they never arrived to the destination. My only hope is to claim the insurance through USPS but I’m not sure that It will go in my favor either, as it’s been held up out of their facilities. Best case scenario I get fined for whatever is caused them to be seized. Worst case I’ll be down $2500. 😭

Oct 11, 2021 at 6:00 PM Post #8,054 of 12,524
Welp I think that my Olive VC is lost forever. I ended up selling it 3 weeks ago to fund for the next Stabilized batch or if any good ones popped up. However after trying to contact USPS and Canada post for 2 weeks it looks like they are in Canadian Customs for seizure, and according to them they “Have no obligation to release the package” not sure as to why they are even there in the first place. The buyer started a claim with PayPal and I’m almost certain that whatever happens PayPal will side with the Buyer because they never arrived to the destination. My only hope is to claim the insurance through USPS but I’m not sure that It will go in my favor either, as it’s been held up out of their facilities. Best case scenario I get fined for whatever is caused them to be seized. Worst case I’ll be down $2500. 😭
Sorry to hear that. I hope it works out for you and sad to see that a pair of VC are stuck for whatever reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back