ZMF Stabilized Release - Friday 9.3.21 at 6PM CST
Sep 3, 2021 at 8:45 PM Post #92 of 105
Posted this over in the VC thread, but wanted to make sure we could really express it to everyone-

Wanted to take a quick second to pop in and say thank you in general for all of the interest in the stabilized sets. We love wood and making headphones here and our whole team really puts their heart into getting a collection ready, built, photographed, and on the website-- it's a bit of a triathlon, but it is something that excites us all. One thing that is a bummer is that we genuinely wish we could make the perfect set for each individual. Some of you have reached out with the disappointment of not getting the set you wanted, and we totally understand, we know that stinks to not be able to attain something that seemed within close reach! As a small shop at around 10 people, it just isn't possible within our operations to make larger batches. We don't want to sacrifice quality or heart and we try our best within our means to come up with how we (given our capacity) can put these out and make things fair. We try to always listen and take feedback and incorporate ideas as they seem doable given our size and what we are able to make happen. To folks who did not get one this time- we are really sorry and hope that as we keep going there will be more of our small batch handcrafted stabilized sets that come your way. As Zach mentioned, we will be making more for November along with all of the other exciting woods we put out around that time.

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Sep 3, 2021 at 8:52 PM Post #94 of 105
Have a lottery

It’s funny that when something like this occurs everyone comes up with 3 grand like it’s going out of style

Sep 3, 2021 at 9:03 PM Post #96 of 105
No way take out that magical credit card

Sep 3, 2021 at 9:54 PM Post #99 of 105
I really do wonder at what point does supply outpace demand? This batch sold out instantly, in fact faster than the last one. Just how many people out there are itching to shell out $3,000 for headphones? This is coming from someone who bought a stabilized VC, and many other ZMFs, so I’m definitely not putting anyone down, I’m just genuinely wondering how many stabilized sets ZMF has to make before it all starts to slow down. Astonishing.

Sep 4, 2021 at 3:01 AM Post #100 of 105
I actually wanted another headphone instead of the mare nostrum. However I got brainwashed by everyone telling m that the nostrum was nicest looking. Somehow that became my first choice... Ah well, next time better.

Sep 4, 2021 at 3:10 AM Post #101 of 105
Sep 4, 2021 at 6:44 AM Post #102 of 105
Yeah, I clocked in at less than a minute at first trying to purchase one set - sold and then another set with same result…..would seem the reality to procure one is at less than 15 seconds for the pairs that I was going after….need to start training for the November launch!

Sep 4, 2021 at 9:10 AM Post #103 of 105
I really do wonder at what point does supply outpace demand? This batch sold out instantly, in fact faster than the last one. Just how many people out there are itching to shell out $3,000 for headphones? This is coming from someone who bought a stabilized VC, and many other ZMFs, so I’m definitely not putting anyone down, I’m just genuinely wondering how many stabilized sets ZMF has to make before it all starts to slow down. Astonishing.
Yeah I am surprised that there is such high interest since this is such a high price. I think most of these people probably already have and love their VC and just want that aesthetic upgrade, which i guess might be several hundred people.

Sep 4, 2021 at 10:32 AM Post #104 of 105
I was very, very fortunate to get Atoll - the pair I wanted. Had to click super fast on everything.
A big congrats...that is drool worthy!

Sep 5, 2021 at 5:46 AM Post #105 of 105
Hey All - I know we've been trying to get to this for a while and we've finally made it! It's time for stabilized Verite Closed run number three! The batch will be available on the products page here at 6PM CST this friday 9/3/21.

Here's some FAQ!

• Pics will go live for this batch at least 24 hrs ahead of time, I will update here when they are live. As of now the pics are from the last batch.
  • Although it may say "sold out" this just means we haven't started the run yet. It won't go live and enable you to buy until 6PM CST.
  • We are working on a re-captcha option as some people have asked for it. We are working on this currently to try to have it ready for friday.
  • We are still under a 1 per person limit. So if you've already bought a stabilized from us directly, you won't be eligible to buy one this time.
  • This will be the last batch until "ZMF November." We will have more exciting woods and stuff then!
EDIT 9.3:

So as the drop of these headphones gets closer (a little over 4 hours as of this post) a couple things regarding checkout:

Due to numerous requests, during the release we will have both BOT protection and RE-CAPTCHA active on the site.

What this means is that there will be NO quick-pay buttons like Shop-pay, Paypal, Google Pay or Apple Pay. And yes this means NO PAYPAL for the drop within the first half hour "no bot period."

What you can do to quickly enable you to get through checkout faster is to have your credit card number either memorized, or have it saved in your password manager or internet browser.

While I realize that not having quick-pay buttons, and no paypal may seem like a drag, this is truly the only way to make sure there is a BOT free release and that everyone will be purchasing with an equal playing field.

Thank you! :beerchug:

Fire away any other questions here, happy to answer them. Here's a few pics of sets included in this batch.

DSC06510.jpgDSC06511.jpgDSC06516.jpgDSC06519.jpgDSC06529.jpgDSC06536.jpgDSC06569.jpgDSC06575.jpgDSC06599.jpgDSC06605.jpg
those looks closer to planet surfaces than wood grains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back