ZMF Ori (Omni) - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship
May 18, 2016 at 2:21 PM Post #1,306 of 2,544
We are working on some LTA Omni's today!!!! Wenge is a really cool wood, I never would have used it is Will at LTA hadn't pushed me to, it's definitely one of my favorite I've ever used.

Here's some sets waiting for me to assemble them.

Yay, company! My LTA Wenge Omni's came fully burned in right out of the box. I read all ZMF come this way. Big focused bass, lovely mids and detailed treble with not one nit of harshness. They really are a perfect match to the microZOTL and my Cavalli Liquid Carbon loves them too. These are not my most expensive phones. They might be my most balanced sounding set. What a great value as well. Sort of like if your had three magic wishes for headphones you might wind up with a set of ZMF Omni's. Thank you Zach!

May 18, 2016 at 7:00 PM Post #1,308 of 2,544
Yes yes riding a moped. No.

May 19, 2016 at 10:12 AM Post #1,309 of 2,544
arrived ZMF OMNI headphone yesterday
My words summarize it amazing headphone!
Thank you ZACH and thank you  ZMF

I use them NFB-11 AMP/DAC and Adatrit to run High Gain to work better
Do you better for me amp else? Or is the NFB-11 is good for her?

ths all

May 19, 2016 at 10:48 AM Post #1,310 of 2,544
  arrived ZMF OMNI headphone yesterday
My words summarize it amazing headphone!
Thank you ZACH and thank you  ZMF

I use them NFB-11 AMP/DAC and Adatrit to run High Gain to work better
Do you better for me amp else? Or is the NFB-11 is good for her?

ths all

I believe Zach tunes them on his Master-11 so you should be good!

May 20, 2016 at 2:50 AM Post #1,313 of 2,544
I believe Zach tunes them on his Master-11 so you should be good!
Thank you for that info. No wonder my ZMF Wenge Omni's sound fabulous on my Master 11. They should be wonderful with the NFB-11 as well.

May 21, 2016 at 2:58 AM Post #1,314 of 2,544
Just a quick note to let everyone know that ZMF will be moving next week. Production will be halted for approximately 5 days for the move. Our new location is 3x the size and we will be able to produce headphones twice as fast. I'm very excited! The first batch will include a number of these Cocobolo omnis.

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
May 21, 2016 at 3:25 AM Post #1,315 of 2,544
Just a quick note to let everyone know that ZMF will be moving next week. Production will be halted for approximately 5 days for the move. Our new location is 3x the size and we will be able to produce headphones twice as fast. I'm very excited! The first batch will include a number of these Cocobolo omnis.

Good stuff. 

May 21, 2016 at 6:05 AM Post #1,316 of 2,544

"Hello, Beautiful"

ZMF Omni in Cocobolo wood just arrived at my doorstep today!!

My pair turns out to be a little bit more brown and less red than I would like, but no complaint here! The wood patterns are really killer!!

Gorgeous to say the least.

Seems like I have to get a Padauk as well :p

May 21, 2016 at 6:12 AM Post #1,317 of 2,544

"Hello, Beautiful"

ZMF Omni in Cocobolo wood just arrived at my doorstep today!!

My pair turns out to be a little bit more brown and less red than I would like, but no complaint here! The wood patterns are really killer!!

Gorgeous to say the least.

Seems like I have to get a Padauk as well :p

That grain is stunning.  Great capture...

May 21, 2016 at 7:47 AM Post #1,318 of 2,544

Congratulations Zach! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back