ZMF November is here! Release Schedule and Time-line
Dec 13, 2021 at 12:14 AM Post #622 of 845
kind of mad at myself. I nabbed a b-stock auteur right away but then on day two bought some accessories. when they started doing orders I received an email asking if it was okay to combine orders. I think it bumped me down the line. wish i would have kept them separate.
I don't think that's the case. Did the same with a b-stock VO and a separate pilot pad & shirt and they shipped last Friday.

Dec 13, 2021 at 12:48 AM Post #623 of 845
kind of mad at myself. I nabbed a b-stock auteur right away but then on day two bought some accessories. when they started doing orders I received an email asking if it was okay to combine orders. I think it bumped me down the line. wish i would have kept them separate.
I combined orders and already received mine so I think you are fine.

Dec 13, 2021 at 1:33 AM Post #625 of 845
did you both do the same as I did and buy early day one and buy accessories mid day on day two?
I bought an epoxy VO and then a b-stock Salire.

Dec 13, 2021 at 10:16 PM Post #626 of 845
I ordered a b stock Auteur and a rarity eikon and combined shipping. I also got some small accessories that were shipping immediately and I received, but we'll see what happens with the headphones. Although it's hard I would rather wait than have them arrive while I'm out of town before X-mas. Hopefully I didn't put myself way down the line by combining the b stock with the rarity :).

Dec 14, 2021 at 4:41 PM Post #628 of 845
These b-stock beauties (with rose gold) arrived yesterday. 613g without the added Pilot pad. These are suede, so don't know if leather would weigh any less. Basically black in anything other than bright light, which was what I was hoping. In bright light the grain is quite beautiful. Not 100% certain what makes these b-stock, other than a minor wood imperfection which some could see as a scratch though it isn't one. As with other b-stocks I've bought, you really have to search for a flaw. Had no intention of buying anything this time but after months of seeing pics of other blackwood models I couldn't resist!

IMG_6201D.jpeg
IMG_6200D.jpeg

IMG_6204.jpeg
IMG_6203D.jpeg

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2021 at 4:53 PM Post #629 of 845
These b-stock beauties arrived yesterday. 613g without the added Pilot pad. These are suede, so don't know if leather would weigh any less. Basically black in anything other than bright light, which was what I was hoping. In bright light the grain is quite beautiful. Not 100% certain what makes these b-stock, other than a minor wood imperfection which some could see as a scratch though it isn't one. As with other b-stocks I've bought, you really have to search for a flaw. Had no intention of buying anything this time but after months of seeing pics of other blackwood models I couldn't resist!

IMG_6201D.jpegIMG_6200D.jpeg
IMG_6204.jpegIMG_6203D.jpeg
those are absolute fire. congrats!

Dec 14, 2021 at 11:21 PM Post #630 of 845
Those are sweet, Robo! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back