ZMF November is here! Release Schedule and Time-line
Nov 5, 2021 at 6:11 PM Post #31 of 845
Easily the best looking headphones in the audiophile market today.

But man I wish I was a bitcoin millionaire.
…greenback and coin millionaire would be satisfactory too…😜

Nov 5, 2021 at 6:38 PM Post #32 of 845
Will there be new LTD's for Aeolus?
There will definitely be some sets available in ZMF November, but no new LTD until January. ZMF November rarities and B Stock will be great this year though!
Wow another one I won't win. My hands aren't quick enough for the ol draw.

That blue epoxy stabilized got my jaw to drop.

Zach when will you allow the slow keyboard warriors to place a order on a dream stabilized unit? Even if I have to order a year in advance it would be nice.

Or are you trying to make a genuine collectors item that will go up in value in time?

Totally understand the length of time to make one but too many people want them.
We have had an issue keeping up since Covid started - which has hindered our ability to make enough stabilized headphones since we started offering them. We have fixed those issues and are going to be in full stabilized and resin mode going into 2022 - and we're super excited about it and to do some crazy colors that are brighter. We will continue to try tp figure out how to make the check-out process less frustrating, but making more to meet demand is a good first step.

What about the prices?

We will outline that in an email from the email list as soon as we have a chance! The only change that will affect most Verite headphones, is that they will be Aluminum and without a wood case by default and you will be able to add them for a cost. But the base price will be the same. This change is mainly to combat the increased economical costs of late, without changing the base price of our headphones.

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Nov 5, 2021 at 7:19 PM Post #35 of 845
I think they went for about 16 seconds.

But maybe I'm remembering one of the other ZMF events.

(I know, not exactly your question. I just couldn't resist.)
Just as important to know though!

Nov 5, 2021 at 8:17 PM Post #37 of 845
The swirly resin look is beautiful! Reminds me of the Rosson RAD-0s, but since there's more surface area on ZMF cups, the design is even more striking. One day I imagine a similar customization option like Rosson has, where you can pick your own color palette and design. With the scarcity, I'll probably hold off, but will definitely look into the B-stocks and other rarities for something unique!

Nov 5, 2021 at 8:29 PM Post #40 of 845
I’m curious as well. I don’t really see a difference from the pictures posted and the current headband.
We don’t have any details yet on the new Crescent Band. I thought the headband on the Blackwood VC in the ZMF November video today looked different. It almost looked like a pilot pad, but I couldn’t tell.

@zach915m I’m assuming the LTD and stabilized Verite releases will still come with the magnesium chassis. Is this correct?

Nov 5, 2021 at 8:37 PM Post #41 of 845
We don’t have any details yet on the new Crescent Band. I thought the headband on the Blackwood VC in the ZMF November video today looked different. It almost looked like a pilot pad, but I couldn’t tell.
Oh, wow I didn’t even notice that in the video. I was too busy looking at the wood. Definitely looks to have a lot more padding.

Nov 5, 2021 at 9:54 PM Post #43 of 845
Oh, wow I didn’t even notice that in the video. I was too busy looking at the wood. Definitely looks to have a lot more padding.
@zach915m I’m assuming the LTD and stabilized Verite releases will still come with the magnesium chassis. Is this correct?

You would think higher prices would not eliminate the options to keep weight down so they are beautiful and comfortable. Sadly one of the posts seems to indicate only aluminum not lighter magnesium or black grills will be available. This to me is hugely disappointing if true

Nov 5, 2021 at 10:01 PM Post #44 of 845
You would think higher prices would not eliminate the options to keep weight down so they are beautiful and comfortable. Sadly one of the posts seems to indicate only aluminum not lighter magnesium or black grills will be available. This to me is hugely disappointing if true
I think all the options for chassis and grills will still be available. Main change will be the stock chassis on the Verite models will be aluminum instead of magnesium moving forward. My question is whether or not this applies to the more expensive LTD and stabilized Verite models.

Nov 5, 2021 at 10:02 PM Post #45 of 845
It looks to me like they'll be available, but you'll need to add it for additional cost. That seems fair to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back