ZMF November is here! Release Schedule and Time-line
Nov 5, 2021 at 1:48 PM Post #16 of 845
Wow another one I won't win. My hands aren't quick enough for the ol draw.

That blue epoxy stabilized got my jaw to drop.

Zach when will you allow the slow keyboard warriors to place a order on a dream stabilized unit? Even if I have to order a year in advance it would be nice.

Or are you trying to make a genuine collectors item that will go up in value in time?

Totally understand the length of time to make one but too many people want them.

Nov 5, 2021 at 1:59 PM Post #17 of 845
What about the prices?

Nov 5, 2021 at 1:59 PM Post #18 of 845
Easily the best looking headphones in the audiophile market today.

But man I wish I was a bitcoin millionaire.

Nov 5, 2021 at 2:04 PM Post #19 of 845
I bought a beautiful Manchurian VC off headfi that I just love but I want a epoxy stabilized unit in blue. VC or VO I don't care.

Nov 5, 2021 at 2:04 PM Post #20 of 845
The Crescent band will be available sometime during ZMF November we believe - it will definitely be on all the Blackwood LTD VC's.

Yep! Being signed up for the email list through form at the bottom of the "contact ZMF" page is the best way to stay informed!

So far the Epoxy Resin Sets weigh between 550-600 - which seems to be about the same as the stabilized sets!

Is 550-600g for the VC? How about the VO?

Nov 5, 2021 at 2:08 PM Post #22 of 845
I bought a beautiful Manchurian VC off headfi that I just love but I want a epoxy stabilized unit in blue. VC or VO I don't care.
Don't toss my old VC to the side so quickly! I miss my Manchurian Ash set already. I will have a hard time deciding between the Blackwood and Epoxy Resin sets. The decision may be made for me when those Epoxy sets get bought so quickly that I don't even have a chance at them.

Nov 5, 2021 at 2:50 PM Post #23 of 845
I may offload my Leapardwood for that Blackwood..

Nov 5, 2021 at 4:09 PM Post #24 of 845
1636142909447.png

IMO this is one of, if not THE, coolest ZMFs I've seen. Wow!

Nov 5, 2021 at 4:22 PM Post #26 of 845
From my understanding, it will be offered up for sale sometime this month. Zach just said today he's going to post an installation video of the new crescent band in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2021 at 4:22 PM Post #27 of 845
Don't toss my old VC to the side so quickly! I miss my Manchurian Ash set already. I will have a hard time deciding between the Blackwood and Epoxy Resin sets. The decision may be made for me when those Epoxy sets get bought so quickly that I don't even have a chance at them.
No you can't have them back. I love colonial furniture. The VC Manchurian does that with not being fully smooth and a finish that looks faded.

Nov 5, 2021 at 5:06 PM Post #28 of 845
Damn, these are to die for. Gotta watch the classifieds for some nice pairs getting offloaded for these.

Nov 5, 2021 at 5:56 PM Post #30 of 845
So for b-stock headphones, is there a usual wait time or they're ready to ship?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back