ZMF November // 2023 // MEGATHREAD!
Dec 27, 2023 at 2:39 PM Post #1,936 of 2,414
image.jpg

She’s finally home with her sibling! The cups are alot darker than the product pics made it seem, closer to the other Limba cups which is a little bit of a bummer, was hoping for that lighter wood color. These are B stock for sure though as the imperfection was obvious as soon as I took them out…
IMG_5102.jpeg

First world problem but dang, right on the interesting part of the cup. 😢

The prototype cable I got was a surprise indeed, someone else had posted their version and I assumed that’s what they all looked like.
image.jpg

You can tell they were used but outside of a little dirt they look great! All in all just glad to finally be able to experience the AC at home, happy listening ladies and gents!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dec 27, 2023 at 4:16 PM Post #1,937 of 2,414
Now that the November page is down, I have nothing to do with my life. Just need to hibernate until spring sale.

Dec 27, 2023 at 5:06 PM Post #1,938 of 2,414
Not to distract from the gorgeous drops for tonight, but I finally had some time to use more light, and I managed to get some better views of the gorgeous Blackwood grain. I’m in love with the look of these headphones.

I also got a shot of both the Atrium Open and the Verite Closed on the Salire, for those who were curious. It also shows the purple stain off really well too.
Congrats to this master piece!
I am totally shocked about how awesome and cool this headphone looks. :heart_eyes:

@zach915m: Can you already say something about the chances that we will see sometime in the future a Kintsugi LTD run?

Dec 29, 2023 at 4:08 PM Post #1,940 of 2,414
Got my Atriums today! Sound is magnificent so far. Full bodied and spacious!

A bit cross with myself for accidentally selecting the OFC XLR cable. Had one before and knew i didn’t like how much memory these things have. Would not recommend the OFC cable but the stock cable behaves a bit better. Will probably order a hart cable.

If anyone knows how to get the OFC cable to be more pliable let me know.

Otherwise super pleased with everything I ordered!

Attachments

• IMG_2958.jpeg
    IMG_2958.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2959.jpeg
    IMG_2959.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dec 29, 2023 at 4:14 PM Post #1,941 of 2,414
Me like every day for ZMF releases.....

yall-got-any-59d3b7.jpg

Dec 29, 2023 at 4:18 PM Post #1,942 of 2,414
Got my Atriums today! Sound is magnificent so far. Full bodied and spacious!

A bit cross with myself for accidentally selecting the OFC XLR cable. Had one before and knew i didn’t like how much memory these things have. Pretty terrible if i am honest, would not recommend at all. Will probably order a hart cable.

Otherwise super pleased with everything I ordered!
Congrats!! Are you running off tubes or solid state?

Also, cool Grumpy Goose stand!

Dec 29, 2023 at 4:20 PM Post #1,943 of 2,414
image.jpg
She’s finally home with her sibling! The cups are alot darker than the product pics made it seem, closer to the other Limba cups which is a little bit of a bummer, was hoping for that lighter wood color. These are B stock for sure though as the imperfection was obvious as soon as I took them out…
IMG_5102.jpeg
First world problem but dang, right on the interesting part of the cup. 😢

The prototype cable I got was a surprise indeed, someone else had posted their version and I assumed that’s what they all looked like.
image.jpg
You can tell they were used but outside of a little dirt they look great! All in all just glad to finally be able to experience the AC at home, happy listening ladies and gents!
Very nice set, how do you like them vs. your Verite closed?

Dec 29, 2023 at 4:33 PM Post #1,944 of 2,414
Congrats!! Are you running off tubes or solid state?

Also, cool Grumpy Goose stand!
Thanks! Would love to get some more of these stands but they are so elusive. The listing I bought it from had two... probably should have bought both, hah!

Currently running off of a ADI 2 -> Mjolnir 3. Would love to get into the tube game but not sure where to start. I had a Folkvangr for a bit. Was a great amp but just didn't seem to give me enough of a difference from solid state to warrant keeping it.

Would love to hear any suggestions! Might try the Valhalla 3 later this year but it seems like Schiit's tube amps might aim for cleanliness over euphony.

Dec 29, 2023 at 4:40 PM Post #1,945 of 2,414
Some men just want to watch the world burn.

1000025157.jpg

Dec 29, 2023 at 4:42 PM Post #1,946 of 2,414
Dec 29, 2023 at 7:23 PM Post #1,947 of 2,414
Very nice set, how do you like them vs. your Verite closed?
Haven’t been able to A/B them yet cause hot damn these AC are a fun listen, when they physically rumble on your head a bit, can’t help but smile. Needless to say I am enjoying them quite a bit! Upon closer inspection the cable I received seems to be the Michanikós from their DYI kit. First time with a silver plated cable, haven’t used the OFC cable on the AC, as soon as I hit play I just start jamming 😅

Dec 29, 2023 at 7:27 PM Post #1,948 of 2,414
Dec 29, 2023 at 9:48 PM Post #1,949 of 2,414
Haven’t been able to A/B them yet cause hot damn these AC are a fun listen, when they physically rumble on your head a bit, can’t help but smile. Needless to say I am enjoying them quite a bit! Upon closer inspection the cable I received seems to be the Michanikós from their DYI kit. First time with a silver plated cable, haven’t used the OFC cable on the AC, as soon as I hit play I just start jamming 😅
AC is the real deal. I'm a huge fan of their sound. It's bassy but clean, musical but accurate. Love me some Atrium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back