ZMF Atrium - new open-back co-flagship
Sep 15, 2023 at 7:47 AM Post #4,937 of 6,415
IMG_6425.jpegIMG_6426.jpeg
Arrived yesterday… pure joy!!!

I'd love to see a more direct photo of the cups on those. From what I can see in those, they look amazing.

Sep 15, 2023 at 8:20 AM Post #4,938 of 6,415
As promised. here is a picture of my Bimble Box Burl Atrium

IMG_5117.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2023 at 8:41 AM Post #4,941 of 6,415
where is the cheapest place to buy Atrium headphones in Europe?
@Nuge

Very nicely done with a great grain in the wood.very nice and fine finish.

Unfortunately, Europe cannot offer the service that Zmf itself offers.
You pay the same price in European countries as in the USA plus separate customs clearance.
And if there are problems, you have to deal with the dealer, not necessarily directly with Zmf.
And that makes it a bit inconvenient.

That's why the direct way to Zmf is the better one.
If you still want to order in Europe, the Dutch dealer might be the better choice, as his selection is usually very good.
The English one would also work, but you would probably pay the most in customs.
Maybe even double because of one import to England and then to Europe.
The French dealer doesn't have as much choice as the Dutch, and tends to offer more stock.
I would absolutely avoid the German dealer, who is really strange and forgets a lot and you have to be behind him all the time.
They don't want that.

I placed the second order directly with Zmf and was able to sit back and relax until it arrived, after adding small details and things to the order.
It was no problem at all and I am still very satisfied today.
You can't have a better experience than that.

Sep 15, 2023 at 8:44 AM Post #4,942 of 6,415
I'd love to see a more direct photo of the cups on those. From what I can see in those, they look amazing.
Here you go

Attachments

• IMG_6429.jpeg
    IMG_6429.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6427.jpeg
    IMG_6427.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Sep 15, 2023 at 9:06 AM Post #4,943 of 6,415
@Nuge

You pay the same price in European countries as in the USA plus separate customs clearance.
And if there are problems, you have to deal with the dealer, not necessarily directly with Zmf.

If you still want to order in Europe, the Dutch dealer might be the better choice, as his selection is usually very good.
The English one would also work, but you would probably pay the most in customs.
The French dealer doesn't have as much choice as the Dutch, and tends to offer more stock.
I would absolutely avoid the German dealer, who is really strange and forgets a lot and you have to be behind him all the time.
They don't want that.

I placed the second order directly with Zmf and was able to sit back and relax until it arrived, after adding small details and things to the order.
Thank you! I am very happy with these. I'm sure the wood will get a bit darker with time but I really like the color versus the darker brown wood on some of the other Atriums I've seen.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2023 at 10:56 AM Post #4,944 of 6,415
Thank you! I am very happy with these. I'm sure the wood will get a bit darker with time but I really like the color versus the darker brown wood on some of the other Atriums I've seen.
You will love them..Give them a good 150-200 hours to "burn in"..You will notice differences in the sound throughout that time span...As for pads my favorite has been the BE2 perforated hybrids..I have been using them for a solid 6 months or so...They give you just a little more on the low end and sub bass...The mids are pretty much the same and they slightly smooth out the highs just enough..I know we all hear different but those are the results I noticed with them...Congrats on the purchase!

Sep 15, 2023 at 4:27 PM Post #4,946 of 6,415
Sep 15, 2023 at 4:52 PM Post #4,947 of 6,415
@Nuge

They don't want that.

which dutch website are you referring to?

Sep 15, 2023 at 5:05 PM Post #4,948 of 6,415
Sep 15, 2023 at 5:25 PM Post #4,950 of 6,415
where is the cheapest place to buy Atrium headphones in Europe?
Prices are very close and not many offer, my reco is to speak with store owner/staff and see what they have in stock and what can they offer, I got mine from Headphone.shop (Germany), great experience dealing with Thomas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back