• No

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • Way above the price range!

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Could be

Votes: 30 41.1%

• Total voters
Aug 1, 2019 at 10:53 AM Post #46 of 652
"USB is of Type-C Fast Charging and Data Exchange Interface" seems to mean it supports it indeed, but it could also just mean it supports DAC function, always a bit unclear with those descriptions.

Aug 2, 2019 at 12:08 AM Post #47 of 652
In the main page, I've added "Updates" section to highlight any notable updates. So there's no need to scroll on every single post to check any notable updates :).

Good day

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2019 at 4:25 AM Post #48 of 652
I have a bad news for those who uses op-amps such as; 2 mono SOP8 SOIC to dual (i.e. OPA627AU SOIC to dual), burson audio (v5, v6, etc.) and op-amps that are bigger than normal DIP8 op-amps (i.e. Muses02, LM4562, NE5532, OPA2604 and similar design), as the T1 DAC and amp module doesn't seem to fit in on the main PCB, as it doesn't have space for such op-amps (take a look at picture down below). As you can see, bigger than DIP8 op-amps will be blocking the capasitors and the output plug, it will make the needle connectors won't connect to the plugs, thus the module won't be functioning (it becomes useless).
Also, keep in mind that you're changing the low-pass filters, and it requires the same 2 dual op-amps (if you're using OPA2604, then change the other one as well into the same OPA2604) to work together for not only to make balanced signal, but also it is used for the unbalaced (SE). So op-amp rolling won't be as easy as the previous versions, which only requires one dual op-amp, and not two dual op-amps like the T1 did.
Will keep updating this thread even if my T1 arrived on my hand.

Zishan_T1_inside.jpg

Aug 6, 2019 at 5:25 AM Post #49 of 652
I have a bad news for those who uses op-amps such as; 2 mono SOP8 SOIC to dual (i.e. OPA627AU SOIC to dual), burson audio (v5, v6, etc.) and op-amps that are bigger than normal DIP8 op-amps (i.e. Muses02, LM4562, NE5532, OPA2604 and similar design), as the T1 DAC and amp module doesn't seem to fit in on the main PCB, as it doesn't have space for such op-amps (take a look at picture down below). As you can see, bigger than DIP8 op-amps will be blocking the capasitors and the output plug, it will make the needle connectors won't connect to the plugs, thus the module won't be functioning (it becomes useless).
Also, keep in mind that you're changing the low-pass filters, and it requires the same 2 dual op-amps (if you're using OPA2604, then change the other one as well into the same OPA2604) to work together for not only to make balanced signal, but also it is used for the unbalaced (SE). So op-amp rolling won't be as easy as the previous versions, which only requires one dual op-amp, and not two dual op-amps like the T1 did.
Will keep updating this thread even if my T1 arrived on my hand.

It's OK, some of us will figure out a way:beerchug:

Aug 7, 2019 at 5:01 AM Post #51 of 652
Aug 7, 2019 at 8:11 AM Post #52 of 652
That's fast. My T1 hasn't arrived yet. Everything that my friend told me, all of them are true. But here's the thing, capacitive screen. I hope it uses a decent quality screen (at least no need the use of pressure). Has anyone ordered this version yet?

confirmed "Note: This item doesn't include TF card and card reader !!!"
Like other Zishans.
That's the kicker for me.
i download radio everyday so the card would be in and out everyday, how long would that last?
Or I would have to have a dedicated player with a proper usb connection for my daily radio stuff.
You can delete on the player so it does write to the card.
Maybe a software update will resolve this.
I wouldn't buy until it did.

Aug 7, 2019 at 7:30 PM Post #55 of 652
what the amp in t1 ?
It uses 2 dual op-amps (LM4562 or NE5532) to act as LPF, which can also be used to amplify analog signal for both balance and unbalance (single ended). For the unbalance, it also uses OP275 from AD to act as gain, you can google it on what is gain.
About why ZiShan uses op-amps as amplifier instead a dedicated amplifier IC (like ES9602, or AK4205, etc.), it's because using op-amps has more efficiency and versatility (i.e. rollable op-amps). Opamps are able to drive high impedance load effectively while maintaining lower power consumption compared to dedicated amp modules. Also, they are cheaper and costumisable. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2019 at 4:16 AM Post #56 of 652
It uses 2 dual op-amps (LM4562 or NE5532) to act as LPF, which can also be used to amplify analog signal for both balance and unbalance (single ended). For the unbalance, it also uses OP275 from AD to act as gain, you can google it on what is gain.
About why ZiShan uses op-amps as amplifier instead a dedicated amplifier IC (like ES9602, or AK4205, etc.), it's because using op-amps has more efficiency. Opamps are able to drive high impedance load effectively compared to dedicated amp modules. Also, they are cheaper and costumisable. Correct me if I'm wrong.
thanks!

Aug 9, 2019 at 10:00 AM Post #58 of 652
Interesting, there's an AD8620 in there, or at least a label for such.

Given those aren't a cheap op-amp, are these photos from a stock T1?
No, that's not from stock T1, it's from another user. The stock T1 uses either 2 LM4562 or 2 NE5532, as I mentioned above. Wait for another great head-fier to figure out a way to make such op-amps to work with.

Aug 9, 2019 at 10:06 AM Post #60 of 652
If I had an answer to that millions dollar question, it'd be on its way.

The more I look the more it seems that both have capacitive touchscreen tho, big plus. I think "nail operation" is just a goofy traduction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back