ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread
Jun 29, 2016 at 12:03 AM Post #1,337 of 1,497
You are in Europe right? Hopefully there is someone not too far who can measure it, you might have to mail it out tho. 

Guys anyone know of any well established head-fiers in Europe who can potentially help measure this unit? Surely there has to be someone.

Edit: Looking forward to how Carlsan's pair measures :beerchug:

I had offered multiple times to measure. May be my reputation is not high.

Jun 29, 2016 at 12:08 AM Post #1,338 of 1,497
Well, I did one to one comparison with my Jupiter's, a fairly well regarded earphone, and, although the Jupiter is certainly a better earphone, I did not notice glaring differences, as would be the implication from some of the recent impressions.

I bought it back on Apr. 19 2016, received it a few weeks later. I already had it for at least a week when this thread was started. Bought it from the Chinese seller who cannot be named, by the way.

What? Easy never sold the QT5

Jun 29, 2016 at 12:41 AM Post #1,343 of 1,497
What? ... never sold the QT5

This seller, please do not mention him, sold it to me when I contacted them. Seller was not allowed to sell it through his store on Ali.

Jun 29, 2016 at 12:52 AM Post #1,344 of 1,497
This seller, please do not mention him, sold it to me when I contacted them. Seller was not allowed to sell it through his store on Ali.

I know the deal going on with him. Kinda shocked he sold it. Interesting.

Jun 29, 2016 at 12:54 AM Post #1,345 of 1,497
I know the deal going on with him. Kinda shocked he sold it. Interesting.

I had bought some other things from him, so was looking for a good price, he gave it to me.

Jun 29, 2016 at 12:59 AM Post #1,346 of 1,497
I had bought some other things from him, so was looking for a good price, he gave it to me.

He had it in stock or was it a request from you?

Sorry I know we cant talk about him just kinda want to see if he was stocking it or not.

I really want to Paulus to get his measured. I almost bought these but was Warned at literally the last second and I'm glad I didn't buy them. Im starting to think early adopters want to justify their purchase, sure hope nothing was going on to boost sales.

Jun 29, 2016 at 1:23 AM Post #1,348 of 1,497
He had it in stock or was it a request from you?

Sorry I know we cant talk about him just kinda want to see if he was stocking it or not.

I really want to Paulus to get his measured. I almost bought these but was Warned at literally the last second and I'm glad I didn't buy them. I'm starting to think early adopters want to justify their purchase, sure hope nothing was going on to boost sales.

He was selling it but not through his Ali store. Not sure if he was selling it on Amazon, I seem to remember that he was.
Anyway, you can see my early posts, I posted what I heard, which is the same as I have been posting all along. Yes, I was an early adopter, but when I think something is going to be good, I tend to jump in. I never wrote a glowing review, but I did post positive posts on the earphones, and really after I had them for at least a week. If I had not liked it, I would have warned people away from it.

sure hope nothing was going on to boost sales.

doesn't make sense, he wasn't allowed to sell it through his Ali store, where he did most of his business.
I think, he smelled someone who was going to spend a lot of money in his store if he threw me some bargains. Well, that's not going to happen after what he did here.

It's late and I promised to take my recently unemployed wife to the beach tomorrow, so, I will just ignore the further implications of what you said.
Cheers.

Jun 29, 2016 at 1:24 AM Post #1,349 of 1,497
  Do we have atleast one measurement of a good set or it is all in talk? If we don't then it becomes little harder to believe at this point that there is any good QT5 :)

I believe I have one, a few other members do as well.
I have already offered mine up for measurements.

As I said earlier, my theory is that the manufacturer changed the drivers to a cheaper set after the initial run. That is why latest earphones sound so bad.

Jun 29, 2016 at 3:03 AM Post #1,350 of 1,497
Fwiw I've got my measurements from that seller and it looks a lot like Brookos and this is one of the reasons why I never jumped on these in the early day's.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back